Greg Davis ready for payback against ISU

And we supplemented you with a shitastic teams under Walden criner that you got to destroy and feel like tough ****.

Look, I know it's fun to think that Iowa is a national power, but the simple truth is they are a middle of the road Big 10 team. They have the same amount of BCS wins as the University of Kansas. And they have one outright Big 10 title in the last 50 years.

And how many titles do the clowns have in their history?

I have no idea what this thread is about...but I will say this. Let's schedule LSU or Alabama because that way I can expect the loss and I'll be really, really, really happy if we pull off the upset once a decade. Wait, this is how ISU fans must feel. No wonder they talk like morons after a 3 OT game in their house.

That was within 2 minutes of me reading this board.

Sorry, OP, but our caliber of athlete is far superior to the guys Davis had in Austin. If he doesn't put up at least 40 (O'Keefe did last year) I will start an online petition to have him fired. I mean it, nothing will shake things up like a firmly worded online petition.

That should be "sternly worded online petition".

And you call yourself an attorney.

And we supplemented you with a shitastic teams under Walden criner that you got to destroy and feel like tough ****.

Look, I know it's fun to think that Iowa is a national power, but the simple truth is they are a middle of the road Big 10 team. They have the same amount of BCS wins as the University of Kansas. And they have one outright Big 10 title in the last 50 years.

Four Top Ten finishes in the last 10 years. I'm sorry to tell you, Iowa is on a different level than ISU.

But you still lose to ISU from time to time. Rough. Its gotta burn a little.

How bad does it hurt knowing that losing to ISU is considered a horrible loss to the rest of the football watching nation? It must suck going through life cheering to be the spoiler all the time.

How bad does it hurt knowing that losing to ISU is considered a horrible loss to the rest of the football watching nation? It must suck going through life cheering to be the spoiler all the time.

Except its not. No one other then Iowa fans view them as a top tier team.

How does it feel losing to said team?

No that's a Clone thing. They get that burning sensation from breeding to many critters.

Too, not to. Otherwise it seems like we are breeding in front of critters. Which is fine if that's what you meant. I know my dog has caught the wife and I a few times. Its awkward.

Well, lets not short Pawl here. He also supplemented us with a couple shitastic teams in 2009 and 2010 that we destroyed as well. I expect that pattern to continue.

What pattern? The pattern where it takes time for a coaching change to take hold?

Our 2007 team was even more shitastic than those teams, yet you still found a way to lose to them.

Except its not. No one other then Iowa fans view them as a top tier team.

How does it feel losing to said team?

You just proved my point. You know your team is a perennial stepping stone **** program. You say nobody outside of Iowa views Iowa as a top-tier program? OK, I'll give it to you. However those same people view ISU as nothing more than a basement tier program and you know it. And it hurts you inside knowing that there is nothing outside of winning the conference title that will ever, EVER change the nation's view on that. So how's that feel? You will always be a nothing to the outside world and will always be a second thought in the state, no matter how much the local media sucks on Whoad's tit.

You just proved my point. You know your team is a perennial stepping stone **** program. You say nobody outside of Iowa views Iowa as a top-tier program? OK, I'll give it to you. However those same people view ISU as nothing more than a basement tier program and you know it. And it hurts you inside knowing that there is nothing outside of winning the conference title that will ever, EVER change the nation's view on that. So how's that feel? You will always be a nothing to the outside world and will always be a second thought in the state, no matter how much the local media sucks on Whoad's tit.

I think we have made more of a national dent than you give us credit for. However to stay in the light, we need to have more consistent wins. Otherwise it will be back in the dark again. As far as the state, we arent a second thought. Thats comical. 2nd thought would be UNI and even they are becoming quite pesky. Your hate has given you tunnel vision.

Latest posts