Greatest pair of siblings in sports history?

Sorry...not so much and I don't disagree with you often...maybe for brother/sister, but not greatest set of siblings.

Eli/Peyton are up there.
The DiMaggios are as well.
Neikros were great.
The Williams sisters came into Tennis where the competition is absolutely dreadful. Steffi Graf could train for 6 months and be in the top 10, if not 5 by the end of her first year back on tour, it is awful.

Sorry...not so much and I don't disagree with you often...maybe for brother/sister, but not greatest set of siblings.

Eli/Peyton are up there.
The DiMaggios are as well.
Neikros were great.
The Williams sisters came into Tennis where the competition is absolutely dreadful. Steffi Graf could train for 6 months and be in the top 10, if not 5 by the end of her first year back on tour, it is awful.

Depends on whether you go by accomplishments or talent, IMO. Cheryl Miller was something else before injuries came into play. Good enough to beat Reggie 1-on-1 all the time, according to the Miller family. And I think we can all agree Reggie was pretty damn good.

I have never seen you and Emo in the same place at the same time...

Here is a true fact: Emo's home was very near mine; a matter of a few blocks. Emo (real name is Philip Soltanek) was on the same little league baseball team as my older brother (same age), and my dad was the coach. I kid you not.

My list would be:

1. Manning brothers for sure. You can't really beat 3 superbowl rings combined. Who would've thought that Eli would have 2 before Peyton though?

2. Williams sisters.

3. Gasol brothers.

I'm not very old though so I don't know about some of the other older pairings that some people have mentioned.

Other sibling pairings of note that I don't think anyone else has shared yet:

Brook and Robin Lopez.
Thomas and Julius Jones.
Jon and Brent Barry
Perdo and Ramon Martinez.
Vladimir and Wilton Guerrero.

I'm not really sure how this list wouldn't have the DiMaggio's at or near the top.

As a FB family you certainly would have the Manning's at the top, but the brothers encompasing all sports, all time......? That's the classic example of people getting caught up in the moment and/or not having a sense of history.

The greatest trio of siblings might be the Olson brothers (NFL):
Merlin and Phil played for the LA Rams and brother Orrin played for the Chiefs in the mid 70s. But I gotta say that my top "pairs" would be the Mannings and then Cheryl & Reggie Miller.

Darryl and Michael Waltrip

Geoffrey, Brett and Todd Bodine

Bobby and Terry Labonte

Ward and Jeff Burton

Kurt and Kyle Busch

My top 3 would look like this.

1. Payton and Eli Manning
2. Venus and Serena Williams
3. Cheryl and Reggie Miller

Latest posts