Great Hawkeye Football Video

SCHawkeye

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-Tw8TI8v8]YouTube - Iowa Hawkeyes - The Boys Of Fall[/ame]

Wow! How fast can I "favorite" this one? Every Hawk needs to hear the entire Kinnick Heisman speech. Obviously, time constraints prevent playing the whole thing during pregame, but the clip they play does not do it justice. Great, Great video and song! Thanks!

the gatorade shower after the orange bowl, the crying after the penn state win, and being carried off the field after the minnesota games is exactly why people should NOT be calling for the captain's head. he loves what he's doing and is truly proud to be a hawkeye. i don't think we could ask for a better head coach.

listening to nile's speech, he sounds more like a president talking than a college kid. he truly was an amazing human being

the gatorade shower after the orange bowl, the crying after the penn state win, and being carried off the field after the minnesota games is exactly why people should NOT be calling for the captain's head. he loves what he's doing and is truly proud to be a hawkeye. i don't think we could ask for a better head coach.

listening to nile's speech, he sounds more like a president talking than a college kid. he truly was an amazing human being

This. Listening to present day players give interviews leaves me shaking my head most of the time.. Ricky Stanzi is, of course, the exception to this rule.

Love the video, the imagery, Kinnick's speech but...and I know I'm probably alone on this...I can't stand Kenny Chesney. But other than that, really well done and most people should really enjoy it.