Grantland's All-Ginger team

Saw this floating around twitter today as well. I hadn't seen that dunk before, impressive for a guy his size.

good find. and funny. and they are right when they say this about White

"White should be playing more and the Hawkeyes should feed him the rock every trip down the court."

Came across this on Grantland and found it a little amusing. This is the first time I've seen Gesell's dunk routine from this year's Blowout. Definitely far more athletic than you'd think by just looking at him.

Mark Titus’s Triangle NCAA All-Stars: Redheads «
I was there to see the blowout. Gesell surprised the sh*t right out of me in the dunk contest. If it wasn't for gabe's ft line dunk and elbow deep in the rim dunk, mike would have gotten more attention.

I was there to see the blowout. Gesell surprised the sh*t right out of me in the dunk contest. If it wasn't for gabe's ft line dunk and elbow deep in the rim dunk, mike would have gotten more attention.

His first dunk was pretty impressive, but his last two were the ones that really wowed me. The fact that he couldn't complete them was a matter of timing/catching the ball, not athleticism.

Latest posts