Grad Transfer is Matt Quarells from New Mexico

I've seen him listed as anywhere from 6'1" to 6'3", in the 190s for weight. Decent original offer sheet and Kirk seems to desperately want him. Probably more than a one-trick pony like Powell was.

Stop embarrassing yourself. He would've easily had Riley McCarron numbers had he been targeted more. Which would've required him to see the field more. Save the speech on blocking. It's obvious that excuse is code for: union card being withheld for arbitrary reason.

That's 180 yards on just 11 catches. That's 16 yards per catch.

Yup, sounds like that deep threat that you try to throw to once or twice a game, maybe actually getting a TD once or twice a season. Aka Damon Powell but taller. Not complaining though. This will help.

Meanwhile MVB will continue to catch 5 to 10 balls a game in his possesion WR role and the TE's will catch another 5 balls per game.
I seem to remember Powell having a bit of an aligator arm problem.
I beleive there was one game where he flat out dropped two long bombs, one for Jake and one from CJ.

I beleive there was one game where he flat out dropped two long bombs, one for Jake and one from CJ.

The one from CJ was just a slight bobble that got overturned wasn't it?

The one from CJ was just a slight bobble that got overturned wasn't it?
Actually i think it was the one from Jake that was bobnled into the arms of the defender for a pick, but that was a long time ago and back when beers flowed freely during games for me.

Stop embarrassing yourself. He would've easily had Riley McCarron numbers had he been targeted more. Which would've required him to see the field more. Save the speech on blocking. It's obvious that excuse is code for: union card being withheld for arbitrary reason.

Embarrassing myself for having on opinion that the new guy might be better than Powell? OK man. Well at least you didn't call me a brown-shirt so that's progress.

And he ran terrible routes, if you listened to analysts. Great speed, good dude, just not a fantastic WR.

I will never forget that killing fumble Powell had before the end of the first half vs. Nebraska. There were many single plays that had to go wrong for the Hawks to lose that game, but that was as big as any of them.

Actually i think it was the one from Jake that was bobnled into the arms of the defender for a pick, but that was a long time ago and back when beers flowed freely during games for me.

Yes the one from Jake went off his hands for an interception. It almost looked like he passed the defender the ball. The one from CJ he actually caught, but the replay showed a very slight bobble as he went out of bounds.

His routine is much better than yours. Which is surprising considering you are a joke.
Well, I left myself open for that one to see who was lurking me, but I would never dream that the esteemed JB would be the one. And be so quick about it. A++ lurking JB. Way to win the internet.

I will never forget that killing fumble Powell had before the end of the first half vs. Nebraska. There were many single plays that had to go wrong for the Hawks to lose that game, but that was as big as any of them.
I will never forget Rudock overthrowing Powell for what would have been a dagger, most likely.

Well, I left myself open for that one to see who was lurking me, but I would never dream that the esteemed JB would be the one. And be so quick about it. A++ lurking JB. Way to win the internet.

I wasn't even trying and got under your skin. Win.

I would like to congratulate BJ on his hard faught win. It truly was his fifth grade insults that led him to win this imaginary internet scuffle with a total stranger. Once again, congrats!

You're working pretty hard to prove you have less impulse control than your average 1st grader. Are you being paid to entertain us or do your efforts count as community service?

You're working pretty hard to prove you have less impulse control than your average 1st grader. Are you being paid to entertain us or do your efforts count as community service?
Nah, just funning you bro.

Boring Saturday night, thought I would cast the line, and I hooked you.