Got beat at our own game...

HawkForce

Cael and company have beat Iowa at our own game, big wins with bonus points...hopefully Brands gets it righted again!! To be dominant you HAVE to have bonus points.

Cael has two bonus pt machines in Ruth and Taylor. Iowa definitely needs to pick it up the next couple of years to keep pace. McDonough is the only guy scoring a lot of bonus for Iowa right now. I think that could change next year with Ramos, Evans and Telford. Hopefully one of the true freshman studs coming in at like '97 can add some ooomph to the lineup...I expect '49 to be more competitive next year to. Hopefully Gambrall can stay set a'84 and have a whole season there.

Iowa is not to far away from being right there with PSU. A healthy St John, Gambrall at '84, a better guys at '49 and '97 and they are right there. Iowa has some guys that compete at '49 next year.

This post interests me because I don't recognize a single name from the wrestling boards.
So what have they said that is wrong?

who said any of it was wrong? I just find it odd when people don't have a word to say all year, and then wait for the hawks to have a great tournament, get beat by a better team that was firing on all cylinders (psu) and then suggest something is wrong. Is something wrong with LSU football? is something wrong with the New England Patriots? I don't understand the backlash against a great team that wrestled better than expected this weekend.

No one really complained at all, who cares if they wait till after the NCAA's to discuss anything?

They just said that we need to get that dominant factor back...nothing wrong with wanting that.

Latest posts