Gordon possibly decommitting ....

Remember when Jason Ford was all the rave and everyone was P.Oed about losing him to Illinois.....boy that one hurt :)

Remember when Jason Ford was all the rave and everyone was P.Oed about losing him to Illinois.....boy that one hurt :)

To be fair though, it's hardly an insult to get stuck behind Rashard Mendenhall and Mikel LeShoure. I mean it sucks for him, but Greene is the only guy we've had in the last 10 years that wouldn't have been behind those two on the depth chart.

Seeing that this is now true... I pretty much have lost all respect for Bielema... F that guy.
And this after Bo Ryan was tampering with Brust...
I really hate Wisconsin.

Seeing that this is now true... I pretty much have lost all respect for Bielema... F that guy.
And this after Bo Ryan was tampering with Brust...
I really hate Wisconsin.

As far as Wisconsin goes, they have no equal in my hatred of other Big 10 teams.

I am really looking forward to my Thanksgiving break but this just put a bit of a dark cloud over it. I was REALLY excited about Gordon and this makes me physically sick to my stomach. And it being Bielema is worse and because of a fight in our locker room?!

The only thing that makes this better is if Coe commits as i'd rather have him than Gordon anyway.

Everyone needs to quit blaming this kid for wanting a better situation. If you havent noticed this team has some serious issues and lack of leadership. Who knows what really went on in that locker room.

To be fair though, it's hardly an insult to get stuck behind Rashard Mendenhall and Mikel LeShoure. I mean it sucks for him, but Greene is the only guy we've had in the last 10 years that wouldn't have been behind those two on the depth chart.

LeShore yes, Mendenhall no as Ford's first season was in '08 when Mendenhall was a rookie in the NFL.

I look at it this way:
The pressure to go to Wisky was obviously always there. The kid was looking for a reason to go. Whether there was a fight or not, I would say (with no insight at all) that he was looking for any reason to jump ship and justify a move to Wisky. You don't completely turn 360 degrees in one night unless you were already having second thoughts. To me, he was already thinking heavily about this move. Again, no insight, just an observation.

I didn't see a 3-page thread littered with indignation when CJF did the same thing to Illinois last year.

I don't really care...kid doesn't want to be a Hawk fine...but I will be one of the loudest cheering against you at Kinnick...Don't let the door hit ya.

I liked the Marcus Grant twitter.

Marcus Grant
Hawk Fans watsup withall these FAKE HAWKEYES decommitting? They were bandwagon hawks jumpin on when things weregood. Now we know who's real

I look at it this way:
The pressure to go to Wisky was obviously always there. The kid was looking for a reason to go. Whether there was a fight or not, I would say (with no insight at all) that he was looking for any reason to jump ship and justify a move to Wisky. You don't completely turn 360 degrees in one night unless you were already having second thoughts. To me, he was already thinking heavily about this move. Again, no insight, just an observation.

If he turns 360 degrees, he stays at Iowa. Maybe he only turned 180, and that's why he left? :)

This kid is just a 'nice' player. Thats it. If he witness a fight in the locker room, so what?! It happens in all levels of competition and in society. If this Melvin 'dude' thinks everything should be all hunky dorey, then let him leave. I for one glad to see some sort of altercation. At least there is a pulse somewhere and somebody cares as to what is going on. I wish Iowa had that 1980'S/early 90's Miami Hurricanes attitude when they stepped on the field.

Besides, if this Marcus Coker stays focus, then look out. I wouldn't want to tackle this kid his junior and senior year.

Not to mention Torrey Campbell, DeAndre Johnson, Hitchens, ARob for 2 more years, Jewell for 2, maybe 3 more years. Coker? Rawls?

There's plenty of talent out there and ALREADY ON the roster.

If you don't want to be a Hawk and want to buy some of Bielema's snake-oil then F you.

Not to mention Torrey Campbell, DeAndre Johnson, Hitchens, ARob for 2 more years, Jewell for 2, maybe 3 more years. Coker? Rawls?

There's plenty of talent out there and ALREADY ON the roster.

If you don't want to be a Hawk and want to buy some of Bielema's snake-oil then F you.

Snake oil infers that the product doesn't work. Wisconsin is one of the best running teams in the nation, and they will be playing in the Rose Bowl this year. How many Rose Bowls has Iowa gone to with Ferentz? Fact is Wisconsin is winning, they will be the conference champions, UW is a better academic institution than Iowa(not saying this matters, but it is), and they are the in-state school. Losing recruits happens. This is all part of the game.

Latest posts