Gopher the Jugular Game Thread

That call was horeshit. That’s literally every end of game foul. I will agree there.

Minnesota did the same thing to Cook later in the game, that foul happens AT LEAST 5 times a game. I have no clue how you don't call an intentional on the floor, then look at that replay and call that a a flagrant foul. I was so mad on that call. I have a feeling that is the catalyst as to why Fran was all over the officials the rest of the game.

If JBO can't score what is the point of him being on the floor? He is totally one dimensional.

I like jbo but this is true. If hes not hitting 3s hes a 7-8 guy for a change of pace. If hes not shooting hes CM with less handles, shorter, and less defense.

He needs to at least attempt to shoot a couple a game. Defenses know he’s not a threat to shoot.
This. He just needs to let them know he will shoot. He isn't great but he is a better PG than Jbo. Reminds me of Gessell who waited until he senior year to start shooting that jump shot from the free thrown line area. Completely opened up his game.

I think Jbo off the bench would work great. Bring him in to give Moss a breather, only thing would be him defending the other teams 2.

This. He just needs to let them know he will shoot. He isn't great but he is a better PG than Jbo. Reminds me of Gessell who waited until he senior year to start shooting that jump shot from the free thrown line area. Completely opened up his game.

I think Jbo off the bench would work great. Bring him in to give Moss a breather, only thing would be him defending the other teams 2.
JBO was a no show, too many athletic players out there.

Cook, clueless, 2-7 from the line, 5 turnovers.

I wouldn't guard CMAC if I was the opposing coach. Why?

I wouldn't guard Cook beyond 6 feet. Why?

Over

Is there a PPV option to buy a direct/secure feed for a game long "open mike" for Iowa's announcers?

That would be worth the $$$

Latest posts