Gopher the Jugular Game Thread

wieskamp injured?

Prolly just another one of those championship caliber personnel moves by Fran.

There’s a method to his substitution madness...No one ever knows what it is and it has yet to achieve any semblance of rational coherence but, by GOD, there’s a method.

I don’t think Fran is ever going to win back fans. Performances like this aren’t going to help. He has habits and philosophies that will never change that make him so jaded for many fans. With no vision of this program really being any different than they are now for foreseeable future with Fran locked in for at least 5 more years, just hard to get excited for what we’ve already seen. Iowa is a average or below average program. Nothing exciting.

Sherm, in the timeout, just gave Fran some exciting news! He has a verbal commitment for his next point guard:
Tanner Whitesman.

images

Most of you will disagree with me on this, but being limited to the roster we have, Baer should be starting instead of Bohannon. He can’t score and he’s a huge liability on D.

You can’t give someone a pass for a “slump” for this long.

Most of you will disagree with me on this, but being limited to the roster we have, Baer should be starting instead of Bohannon. He can’t score and he’s a huge liability on D.

You can’t give someone a pass for a “slump” for this long.
+100

Latest posts