Good thing hawks dont play Indiana

uihawk82

Kevin Wilson's got a new Dee Coord and their defense looks better. They were tied with PSU at 7-7 with 5 minutes left in the first half and they had made 3 turnovers. Then PSU punted and IU touched it for a lost fumble and gave PSU a 5 yard field for a TD. IU came right back making two big third and longs to tie it up at 14. IU's defense from the little I have seen is attacking the zone read handoff point and getting lots of TFL.

I think IU might kill the hawks at IU this year and maybe at kinnick.

The Iowa state rule. When you suck like Iowa does this year, every other team looks daunting.

Indiana is taking deep shots on offense and their defense it getting after the run game and qb with blitzes. Things we will never do no matter if it means us winning the game. We are who we are and we will not change even if it costs us many losses. DO NOT CHANGE EVER!!! (Buries head in the sand for 10 years)

1) there's a REALLY good chance PSU is not as good as Iowa made them look

2) Iowa is just a developmental program - not fair to compare them to a factory like Indiana

I think IU is playing pretty well this year. They gave PSU a 5 yard TD drive after the punt returner waved his teammates off but one who let the ball hit him.

PSU up 28-24 now with 10 to go.

nebby beat Indiana, Indiana may beat PSU, PSU beat Ohio State.....

nebby must be better than Ohio St....wait...what?

NW beat Stanford last year.

Iowa is...well...3 yards and a cloud of punt.

Indiana has some imagination on offense, AND they have wide receivers that can run, and get open

Kevin Wilson's got a new Dee Coord and their defense looks better. They were tied with PSU at 7-7 with 5 minutes left in the first half and they had made 3 turnovers. Then PSU punted and IU touched it for a lost fumble and gave PSU a 5 yard field for a TD. IU came right back making two big third and longs to tie it up at 14. IU's defense from the little I have seen is attacking the zone read handoff point and getting lots of TFL.

I think IU might kill the hawks at IU this year and maybe at kinnick.
Imagine that! A coach fires DC and hires a new one. That's a new concept. Wonder how that works?

17 PSU pts were gifts from IU's offense.

Barkley had 60 yards on 33 carries.

Not great defense, but not horrible.

17 PSU pts were gifts from IU's offense.

Barkley had 60 yards on 33 carries.

Not great defense, but not horrible.

Good run defense. but if you give up 38 points, still pretty bad. we likely will see much worse tonight. unfortunately, it will be both bad offense AND defense...no wrinkles, no formation changes, no route changes, personnel changes, no route changes, no scheme changes...

Just execute I guess, even when it's 8 on 5 and they know what's coming.

Latest posts