Good luck with your new show today!!!!

Can't wait for quality college football programming to return to the state today at 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!!

nackten-hand-towel__11974_PE089251_S4.jpg

Wish I could listen live, unfortunately I will be listening to the last hour of Rome on an out of state station and hoping to listen to the podcast the following morning. Poor move by management. Instead of listening to KXnO for 3-5 hours nearly every day I will be listening to it for 0-2 hours. Hope the show goes well for you Jon.

Wish I could listen live, unfortunately I will be listening to the last hour of Rome on an out of state station and hoping to listen to the podcast the following morning. Poor move by management. Instead of listening to KXnO for 3-5 hours nearly every day I will be listening to it for 0-2 hours. Hope the show goes well for you Jon.

I'm doing the same thing. I've been listening to Rome for 12 years now. I've been banging the monkeys, but they say Rome's 3rd hour is the lowest rated of the day. It is what it is I guess. I also want to listen to Jon and Steve, so hopefully the podcast is up on itunes for their show. I have plenty of time in the evening to listen to the podcast since KXNO has nothing to offer in the 4-7 time slot. Good luck on the show Jon, looking forward to hear some college football talk...Oh yeah good luck to Deace too:)

Hahaha I'm also using iheart radio to get the last hour. Hopefully the podcast is up by four so I can listen at the time it should air

I can certainly appreciate folks getting used to a certain program and not liking change. Not everyone cares for us, not everyone cares for Rome..nothing is universally loved or liked. We'll do our best to entertain.

So I decided to listen today instead of Rome. I love the straight college football talk BUT what is up with the music you guys use? Sounds like a tape recording from 93'!

So I decided to listen today instead of Rome. I love the straight college football talk BUT what is up with the music you guys use? Sounds like a tape recording from 93'!

1993? We need to work on that. I specifically requested 1987 :)

I'll even admit, curiosity got the best of me and I tuned in for the live version. Have to say, it's nice to hear you guys breaking it all down once again. It's only going to get better once football starts. Seems like you guys need more time though. Hopefully somewhere in the near future, the show can expand to 2 hrs.....Music selection seemed right up your guys' alley:)

Do you know what time you'll be posting the podcasts? I'm in the middle of a big office building and I don't get a signal.

Great show! I really wish it were 2 hours though. It seemed like you guys were rushing sometimes.

Look forward to the podcast.

Let's face it, Jon and Steve talk just as much sports in 1 hour as they did in 2 hours. They certainly are capable of filling two hours of just sports but you know if you give them an extra hour you might get 15 extra minutes of sports at best.

yup. I'm hoping to download it before leaving so I can listen to it on the 3 hour drive I have ahead of me.

Latest posts