Good game guys

Your D is legit. Yall never gave up and kept me on the edge of my seat all game. In our defense, we would have burned you with Mettenberger, as he will probably be close to a 1st round pick if his knee recovers fast enough. Just wanted to drop by and say I thought your team showed fight and determination, they were just out classed by superior athletes. Here is to Hawkeyes Football being in the title hunt next year

Your D is legit. Yall never gave up and kept me on the edge of my seat all game. In our defense, we would have burned you with Mettenberger, as he will probably be close to a 1st round pick if his knee recovers fast enough. Just wanted to drop by and say I thought your team showed fight and determination, they were just out classed by superior athletes. Here is to Hawkeyes Football being in the title hunt next year

Final score does not reflect how much better lsu is than iowa.

LSU was better. Mettenberger would have helped, but Iowa did themselves no favors and made a lot of mistakes. Iowa is better than they showed today, but LSU was still the better team.

The talent level at LSU is quite impressive. Clearly the better team.

Having said that, the Iowa D again kept them in the game. Iowa should kidnap a couple of skill players from teh Tigers.

The talent level at LSU is quite impressive. Clearly the better team.

Having said that, the Iowa D again kept them in the game. Iowa should kidnap a couple of skill players from teh Tigers.

I think it has a lot to do with location. Louisiana constantly has the most players per capita in the NFL. Good news for yall, your backup QB looked sharp.. That is oneof my only complaints. We never have any luck with QB recruits. Mettenberger was a proven commodity JUCO, and he has been awesome. I just don't understand why our QBs never look developed. I mean yall are a top 10 D, and it was this kids first start, I just expected more consistency. Our D looks to be in good shape next season, as we are hardly losing anyone. We also have what the experts on our recruiting boards are claiming is the best recruiting class in the last 10 years coming in. Tomorrow we should have 4 5 stars from the UA all American game committing.
Good luck to you guys going forward, and hope to see you in a more important game soon

Seriously, this Iowa team needs one legitimate Wide Receiver. The LSU DBs weren't concerned with a deep threat and were able to really help with run support. Made the difference, IMHO. Good game though.

Agree with all above,

I think our 2nd QB could have completed that deep ball instead of throwing a pick. LSU was better than I thought they'd be today.

don't comprehend why Iowa ran a toss sweep to weisman against LSU....just baffling. Didn not feature Canzeri enough.

pleased with our DB's in pass coverage though.

It hit me just before Kick off, LSU is better than in 2005 and Iowa isn't as good. Helped me tempter my expectations. pretty much turned out as I thought. Iowa's O just wasn't going to get it done.

Seriously, LSU is gutless as ****. **** that team and **** this guy's backhanded complement.

Why you so mad bcl? Show some class; im sure you were there with your 5 year old, booing at injured players. If you watched the replay, both of those players could have very well been legitimately hurt. Its not like we were real scared of your vaunted high pace offense. Its just a good thing im objective and level headed enough to realize that turds like you are representative of the fans of the University your root for

LSU is definitely a better team on the field.

And apparently on the dance floor, too.
Does the LSU OLmen dance and show such class toward the opposing bench like today?

Now, now, don't be a sore loser. Those guys laid down at the end of almost every game this season, not just the close ones.

You think with all that practice they wouldn't make a rookie type mistake of switching legs mid injury.

Why you so mad bcl? Show some class; im sure you were there with your 5 year old, booing at injured players. If you watched the replay, both of those players could have very well been legitimately hurt. Its not like we were real scared of your vaunted high pace offense. Its just a good thing im objective and level headed enough to realize that turds like you are representative of the fans of the University your root for
Our fan base is perpetually mad. We hate most other fan bases. We rarely lose a game with grace. It is the refs, the cheating other team, etc. You guys won with a second string qb the entire game. I didnt like some of the antics at the end of the game but it is college sports.

You had me until the booing injured players comment. I would never boo an injured player, but I'd have no problem booing those dirty cheaters. You have the better team, but don't come here and talk about class or sportsmanship. Those are things you apparently know nothing about. :mad:

I have some major complaints about Ferentz, but I am glad knowing he wouldn't pull garbage like that.

Holding left knee. Trainers come out and work on right knee. Minutes later he's twerking the Iowa bench.

Seems legit to me.

1508139_617357314984936_1392643065_n.jpg

Latest posts