Good For Alford re: Punishment of Ball

It's good to know that if I go to China and get caught shoplifting the POTUS will step in and get me out.

Reactions: ISC
Trump is doing an excellent job so far, but bringing these 3 criminals back is not going to make America great again.

Alford get's no credit for what's going to happen to those guys. Whatever that indefinite suspension ends up being it'll be the schools president/AD dropping that all down due to outside pressure they are getting. Alford is just the face of the program. He won't be given the chance to mess this up and if the powers that be just so happen to go too soft on them he'll be able to pass the blame game on.

When did the game of basketball become "The game of entitlement?" That's what I meant. I think Steve the Hair is a "coach of entitlement.

So when James Ferentz got a DUI then later a public intox, and his dad suspended him for 1 game, Kirk made a mistake?

IMO they should be suspended for the season. Some athletes feel like they should have special privileges and treatment. I think President Trump should have just said when you commit a crime in another country when you're there as a guest you face there laws and punishment. I don't have much confidence in coach Alford giving more than a slap on the wrist.