Good day for Da Haters?

MN 29 - Wisconsin 14 at half
UW at home
They look pathetic
The B1G is extremely tough in b-ball this year.

That might make me feel better but that Wisconsin team beat us in our building. That makes me feel worse....not better.
I made that exact observation in another thread.

The last thing we need is for the Gophs to wake up and have a solid conference season.

I hate little Richard but the prick has recruited.
They're always athletic and recruit good guards (Hollins and Hollins, Mason, McBreyer)

Even when they were 0-12 in the B1G and we had the Uthoff led senior class they almost best us.

They have generally been a bad matchup for Fran.

Oh, this just gets better and better. Illinois...ILLINOIS was within four late, at Indiana.

There's not going to be a single game on our schedule, not one game where we can win just by showing up.

Nor will there be one game that we will win with the defensive effort we gave at Michigan State and Purdue.

Not a good day at all for this Da Hater. I always overreact to BB games, but man oh man, this team looks exactly like what I thought they would be coming into this year.....that is a team that won't be playing in March. Hopefully everything turns and we end up making the NCAA's, but that seems more like a pipe dream really.

I hate little Richard but the prick has recruited.
He’s a Pitino.

Recruiting means giving a high school kids’ mom an overflowing manila envelope in the back of a bar in East St Louis—wearing a track suit, Puma sneakers, a pinkie ring, and two handfuls of grease holding his hair back.

giphy.gif

Oh, this just gets better and better. Illinois...ILLINOIS was within four late, at Indiana.

There's not going to be a single game on our schedule, not one game where we can win just by showing up.

Nor will there be one game that we will win with the defensive effort we gave at Michigan State and Purdue.

Maybe we are that team?

He’s a Pitino.

Recruiting means giving a high school kids’ mom an overflowing manila envelope in the back of a bar in East St Louis—wearing a track suit, Puma sneakers, a pinkie ring, and two handfuls of grease holding his hair back.

giphy.gif

Are you your dad?

Not a good day at all for this Da Hater. I always overreact to BB games, but man oh man, this team looks exactly like what I thought they would be coming into this year.....that is a team that won't be playing in March. Hopefully everything turns and we end up making the NCAA's, but that seems more like a pipe dream really.

Did Rob make you a stepford poster?

I don't think it's going to matter. We won't be winning much this season.
Clearly we're not on a level with Michigan, Sparty, Indiana and Purdue.

I was hoping we would be in the next tier, but not holding my breath.

If Minnesota and Illinois improve wins are going to be even harder to come by.

Wait until these teams get a good scout on how to stop Cook. Our half court sets are going to look like five imbeciles trying to rape a monkey.

The in game adjustments Purdue made were simple, but effective. And we had no counter adjustments.

It will be rinse and repeat most nights with our guy on our bench.

I saw Nate Reuvers, in a losing effort last night, look like a completely different player than the one we played just five weeks ago. And Amir Coffey, wow.

I long for the days when our experienced upperclassmen made improvements like that.

The fact that Bol Bol is out for the year at Oregon means the computer will show that our win is less and less impressive over time when the Ducks crater as well.

Wait until these teams get a good scout on how to stop Cook.
They don’t need to.

Iowa’s M.O. for a long time has been one above average, P5-ready player with a rotation of skinny white Iowa kids shuffling in like a deck of cards, none of whom can play a shred of D. Unless a given team lets Cook score 50 they’re gonna beat us.

Latest posts