Golf with the Hawkeyes at Wakonda Club on 6/18

I mean let's do the nasty here...

$100 Greens Fees at a nice course/
$25 Cart Rental? I don't know, I just play par 3's so I walk.
$25 beers/light app at the 19th Green
$100 Totally choice meal at a great steakhouse with lots of good whiskey.

So for $250 I've given you a great day.

You are asking me to pay $100 to hang out with Gary Barta or Tim Dwight?

Only a prole falls for that.

How could you put TD in the same category as Barta?

I mean let's do the nasty here...$100 Greens Fees at a nice course/$25 Cart Rental? I don't know, I just play par 3's so I walk.$25 beers/light app at the 19th Green$100 Totally choice meal at a great steakhouse with lots of good whiskey.So for $250 I've given you a great day.You are asking me to pay $100 to hang out with Gary Barta or Tim Dwight?Only a prole falls for that.
How could you put TD in the same category as Barta?
Hes the f#ckn boss! That's how

Such hostility Vincent. Don't hate me cuz I can play a little golf.

Just smoking you out, SlickChamps. Making sure you're reading all of my posts; I actually miss the days when you stalked me 24/7.

Just smoking you out, SlickChamps. Making sure you're reading all of my posts; I actually miss the days when you stalked me 24/7.
LOL wut?? Who stalked who ScorpiVin? By the way, is Thunder permabanned or is he just solely hangin in the poli forum? Haven't seen any posts from him elsewhere. Figured he went into full meltdown mode after what happened in Wisky last Tuesday. I miss our banter. :(

I know the Exec. Chef at Wakonda. Those going are getting a treat with the food.

Yes. I agree. The course is a slightly overrated, but a very good course. Tight. A shot makers course. I enjoy it when I'm a guest there.

On another topic, I played in one of thee before. In CR. I don't recall this being $1,400?

LOL wut?? Who stalked who ScorpiVin? By the way, is Thunder permabanned or is he just solely hangin in the poli forum? Haven't seen any posts from him elsewhere. Figured he went into full meltdown mode after what happened in Wisky last Tuesday. I miss our banter. :(

I don't know what's going on in the politics board, as I am also permabanned from it and OT.

6a01157091e704970b012875ab9404970c-500pi

Latest posts