Gold out in Kinnick for slain ISU golfer?

No, this is just Levi (Hawk Heaven or Heaven Hawk or whatever) being a douche and trying change what's already planned. Just like he tried to take credit for inventing the Wave, when it was someone that commented on his page that suggested it. Once he was called out on it, he backed off.

It's Stripes. Not gold-out.
I'd seen some of the bashing of this guy on facebook. I'd seen where he was helping that gal that actually came up with the wave idea promote it last yr but if prior to that he was trying to pass it off as he had came up with it I never saw that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen by any means I just missed it if so. I'd hate to think he's as big of a douche as some are saying because he's gotten quite the following now... But if he is he is...

Here's the main hawkeye link for what to wear. the blackout game is NW

https://fightforiowa.hawkeyesports.com/promotions-1/

I just realized that after this weekend Iowa only has 3 more home games...crazy
When was the last time we had 4 Kinnick night games in one season (I'm assuming Northwestern this year will be because it's a blackout)? I went back 15 years and the most we ever had was 2, so I'm thinking it's never happened.

I'd seen some of the bashing of this guy on facebook. I'd seen where he was helping that gal that actually came up with the wave idea promote it last yr but if prior to that he was trying to pass it off as he had came up with it I never saw that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen by any means I just missed it if so. I'd hate to think he's as big of a douche as some are saying because he's gotten quite the following now... But if he is he is...

Here's a funny little joke he posted online. Apparently domestic violence is always good for a laugh. Click on the picture in the Tweet. Screenshot of his facebook post is at the bottom.

No, this is just Levi (Hawk Heaven or Heaven Hawk or whatever) being a douche and trying change what's already planned. Just like he tried to take credit for inventing the Wave, when it was someone that commented on his page that suggested it. Once he was called out on it, he backed off.

It's Stripes. Not gold-out.
Delete that facebook shit man. I guarantee you it'll be the best thing you've done in the last decade.

Delete that facebook shit man. I guarantee you it'll be the best thing you've done in the last decade.

Naw, it's still useful to keep in touch with old friends that I don't get to see very often, and keep up on how their kids are growing and things like that. I don't let the noise bother me, I just scroll past it to get to the stuff I want to read.

A Gazette journalist's take on the HawkeyeHeaven idea.

I just read this as well. Shows you what a POS he is. It's sad that Barstool Sports actually pays him for this crap. One of the many reasons I don't bother with Barstool either. :)

So sick of being told what to wear. Just wear what you want. It's the clash of black and gold and red that makes it special.

It's on all the season tickets what game is what. I know last week was supposed to be the blackout game but since it was UNI I wonder if anyone cared???
It was a misprint on the ticket. UofI sent an email out to season ticket holders the week of the game. The blackout game is Northwestern in Nov.