Go UConn

We actually ARE capable of being beaten by a better team. And I won't be shocked if ISU is still the better team at the end of the year.

And how many times under Ferentz has ISU beaten us and actually had the better team? Once, twice? Certainly not all 7 times in the last 13 years.

Yes, on the whole, ISU is a little better than years ago. But guess what? So is Iowa, and there is no excuse for losing to ISU, Indiana, and Northwestern as often as Iowa has under Ferentz.

UCONN's QBs are horrid. Ya all 3 of them! They are going to get owned in the Big East if they look like this all year.

Neither of these teams tonight are going to be mistaken for BCS contenders, but you got to hand it to the Clones - they're doing what they need to do right now to win this one on the road. As much as it pains me to say, I think they've got a pretty good staff over there - Rhoads & Co seems to know how to make the most of what they've got.

You must be watching a diff game. Clones look horrid. If UConn had a sniff of offense they are winning by 14 minimum.

Latest posts