Go UConn

What the heck was Iowa doing last week? Did they think it was spring practice? I mean come on, is Iowa that bad?

goddam are you pissy for a young guy
you need to find a girl and convince her to take your cherry

I'm just sick of the Super Bowl BS. We never lose to a better team, it's always the refs/other team's Super Bowl/coaches/etc.

We actually ARE capable of being beaten by a better team. And I won't be shocked if ISU is still the better team at the end of the year.

So far this game is supporting the "Superbowl" theory. ISU definitely seems to get up more for us than we do for them especially at their place. I have almost never seen our sidelines looking pumped before, during, or after the game- even at home. This needs to be fixed.
Secondly, their players seem to play totally out of their ***** when playing us- and generally, only us- with the exception of Texas and Nebraska the last 2 years. Example- their kicker from a few years ago- Shaggy I think they called him- couldn't hit 2 field goals in a row if his life depended on it, yet kicks 5 to beat us. Another is Jantz this year- he played like Joe F'in Montana against us and looks like a typical ISU QB the rest of the year (too early yet but sure lookin that way).
This is gettin old for both teams I'm sure.

They keep letting Jantz throw these wild balls all over the place he's going to get picked again soon. Notice also how the UCONN D moves with Jantz and cuts his him off.

Another sign of an immature, undisciplined team- ISU player makes a "big" hit on a UConn player, starts celebrating, slapped on the helmet, rest of the defense celebrating like he just recovered a fumble and while all this is goin on, the chains are moved- first down.

Ha, Steele done. Leg twisted like a pretzel. Tough Break.

No-Excuses1.gif

Latest posts