Go UConn

If isu wins their fans will book tickets to the national title game and start printing steele Jantz for Heisman t-shirts.

Jorts throws a pick on ISUs first offensive play.

...and then ISU takes it right back on UConn's very next play!

As sick as I am of all the jizzing all over ISu and their Heisman QB, i will only cheer against them when they are playing Iowa...other than that I will cheer for all the state schools....

not really if they lose just validates the theory that they prepare all summer for Iowa, would explain why UNI almost beat them, to much time waiting and preparing for Iowa

i'm sure they are already crying about the officiating on cyclone fanatic.

Amazing what happens when you throw to your wideouts, they make plays or get penatlies, shocker.

I'm rooting for Toledo to beat Hurr State (pet name for Boise State), affects us in no way, I just hate hearing about Boise in the NCG talk.

not really if they lose just validates the theory that they prepare all summer for Iowa, would explain why UNI almost beat them, to much time waiting and preparing for Iowa

Right, because we should all prefer that we just got snookered by a team that put everything into the game against us, leaving nothing left for the rest of their schedule.

Seriously, this "Super Bowl" argument is old, tired, and ridiculously stupid.

We've had plenty of let down games over the past couple years. That doesn't mean the week before was our Super Bowl.

Right, because we should all prefer that we just got snookered by a team that put everything into the game against us, leaving nothing left for the rest of their schedule.

Seriously, this "Super Bowl" argument is old, tired, and ridiculously stupid.

We've had plenty of let down games over the past couple years. That doesn't mean the week before was our Super Bowl.

goddam are you pissy for a young guy
you need to find a girl and convince her to take your cherry

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Moxie just threw his THIRD pick and it's still teh first qtr!!!

Latest posts