Go Oregon!

All I care about is what is good for Iowa. So if Wiscy winning is a good thing for the Big10-Iowa then I'm for them.

I'm only rooting for Wisconsin because the winners of the Legends and Leaders divisions both winning their games today will at least stop the B1G bowl game bleeding, a little.

All I care about is what is good for Iowa. So if Wiscy winning is a good thing for the Big10-Iowa then I'm for them.
How does a team that we compete with for recruits winning the Rose Bowl help Iowa, exactly?

BCS bowl wins describe conference strength. Would you rather the recruits go to the SEC because your too stubborn to support your own conference. If the members of your conference can't join in brotherhood conquer other opponents, who can we join with ?

BCS bowl wins describe conference strength. Would you rather the recruits go to the SEC because your too stubborn to support your own conference. If the members of your conference can't join in brotherhood conquer other opponents, who can we join with ?

I'm not brothers from anyone in Wisconsin. If I were, I may disown them. I will give you that I would probably say the same thing of any southern state. But since Wisky is playing Oregon, I will say Go Ducks!

Latest posts