Go Get Silas Redd

Have you heard the things Redd has been twittering? I don't think for one that he's leaving and for two with his outlook on life I think I'd rather have rodney coe rumors flying around still then Redd wanting to come. I think between Bullock Garmon and Johnson I'm not too worried. Garmon won't be suspended too long (if he even will be when will word of that come down?) and there's that Hill kid from up the road I forgot about. We have bodies and one or 2 of em I'm sure will emerge. I'm not too worried there.

Have you heard the things Redd has been twittering? I don't think for one that he's leaving and for two with his outlook on life I think I'd rather have rodney coe rumors flying around still then Redd wanting to come. I think between Bullock Garmon and Johnson I'm not too worried. Garmon won't be suspended too long (if he even will be when will word of that come down?) and there's that Hill kid from up the road I forgot about. We have bodies and one or 2 of em I'm sure will emerge. I'm not too worried there.

Are you mad that he tweeted out the end of The Dark Knight Rises? I don't see anything bad on his twitter feed.

do you have any idea how ticked off AIRBHG would be if Redd came to Iowa? He would probably unleash a wrath of hell on the entire fb program.

If Silas was choosing between Iowa and PSU, he'd be deciding on graduating from PSU as a starting running back or tearing his ACL running the ball at Iowa :)

Forget the running back. We always seem to manage at running back. Go get their entire front four on D.

If Silas was choosing between Iowa and PSU, he'd be deciding on graduating from PSU as a starting running back or tearing his ACL running the ball at Iowa :)

AIRBHG rules only apply to players who came to Iowa out of high school. AIRBHG's rules don't apply to transfers. ;)

AIRBHG rules only apply to players who came to Iowa out of high school. AIRBHG's rules don't apply to transfers. ;)

AIRBHG doesn't care about defensive front four. I do though. I care a lot about this particular subject, coming very soon, to football fields and tv sets everywhere.

Latest posts