Give this pic a caption and/or boy band name

99topdawg

I saw this and thought it was pretty awesome. I figured some of us could come up with some really good ones band names and/or captions. I read a few of them and saw some pretty good ones. Ref Riders, Quad 4, Big Ten Rush, Smashing Clipboards.

My band name entry would be 3 Techs and a Rolodex.

My caption would be:

Fran: That's one ugly ass shirt Tom.
Fred: Hey Brad, what's that thing on your face where you keep your scowl?
Brad: Well Fred, You know how happy of a guy I am and once I get the giggles, I just can't get rid of them.
Tom: Is that a coaches box way over there? I didn't know they existed.

What'ya got?

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 8.43.51 PM.png

I admire Underwoods humor. That's pretty funny to throw that out there. They must all shop at the same clothing stores.

Name for the band: Original Haircolor Optional

Instruments:
Fran: Has to be the lead singer, due to his wide range of facial expressions while singing; famous for strutting the stage doing punk songs while using his infamous 'stare-down' pose.
Brad: The old drummer, always trying to look and dress younger than he is; keeps a steady beat, but
during his drum solos goes absolutely crazy.
Tom: Keyboard player, barely tall enough to see over the keys; known for constantly badgering the sound
guys who never seem to get it right. Once every set jumps up and down or tries to play the keyboard
with his feet just to draw attention to himself.
Fred: The quiet, low-key bass player, always in the background just chillin'.

Name for the band: Original Haircolor Optional

Instruments:
Fran: Has to be the lead singer, due to his wide range of facial expressions while singing; famous for strutting the stage doing punk songs while using his infamous 'stare-down' pose.
Brad: The old drummer, always trying to look and dress younger than he is; keeps a steady beat, but
during his drum solos goes absolutely crazy.
Tom: Keyboard player, barely tall enough to see over the keys; known for constantly badgering the sound
guys who never seem to get it right. Once every set jumps up and down or tries to play the keyboard
with his feet just to draw attention to himself.
Fred: The quiet, low-key bass player, always in the background just chillin'.
That's spot on.

Latest posts