Giants Pwning

Giants????? Really!!? Another Manning? I may be the only Hawkeye/Cowboys fan. Grandpa's fault! He educated me on their cheerleaders! Thank God! Hate vikes,chiefs,bears an Stl. No disrespect nation :) no playoff victorys since 99' if tht helps at all. Congrats Giant fans

I'm probably the only Giants fan on this site. I maybe wrong, but I've never seen any others. I'm also a SF Giants fan and I know there are a few of them on here.

Go Giants..

I'm probably the only Giants fan on this site. I maybe wrong, but I've never seen any others. I'm also a SF Giants fan and I know there are a few of them on here.

Go Giants..

You aren't the only one. Kind of lonely being a fan of the G Men in Iowa, but there are a few of us.

Giants????? Really!!? Another Manning? I may be the only Hawkeye/Cowboys fan. Grandpa's fault! He educated me on their cheerleaders! Thank God! Hate vikes,chiefs,bears an Stl. No disrespect nation :) no playoff victorys since 99' if tht helps at all. Congrats Giant fans
I'm probably the only Giants fan on this site. I maybe wrong, but I've never seen any others. I'm also a SF Giants fan and I know there are a few of them on here. Go Giants..[/QUOTE

I'm another one. Born and raised in New York and moved to Iowa.

Right on BlcknGold! Can't hate that. Love that
Hawkeye pride. True. Il stick w my Cowboys. My dads whole family r a bunch of Texans :) I'm just glad my old man raised us on a farm in Iowa.

I'm probably the only Giants fan on this site. I maybe wrong, but I've never seen any others. I'm also a SF Giants fan and I know there are a few of them on here. Go Giants..[/QUOTE

I'm another one. Born and raised in New York and moved to Iowa.

Sweet born and raised in New York, very cool.

I got to liking the Giants through my father. He was a huge San Francisco Giants fan. So when I was 12 I began my own love for the SF Giants, but took it a step farther and said the New York Giants would be my Football team as well. That started in 1981 when I was 12. Ray Perkins was the Giants coach at the time and it was LT first year. A year later Bill Parcells took over after Perkins resigned and we all know what Bill did for the G-Men. I'm very passionate about the New York Giants very similiar to how I feel about the Hawkeyes.

406391_2546886312806_1273230042_32168769_1353044918_n.jpg