Getting bumped?tsand trying to read articles!

ModebaSan

Anybody else having issues of getting bumped off the Webpage and have to reload it every three minutes? It’s irratating trying to write posts, listening to podcasts, and reading articles!

Only does this on HawkeyeNation. Not any other site. Didn’t use to do this until as of last month or so.

Yes loading anything on this HN site is slow, hell even the typing is slow these last 3 weeks it’s gotten horrible on just this site!

With everyone at home streaming is very high and internet is very high. We have had several reports on the news- except it on and off until people go back to work.

With everyone at home streaming is very high and internet is very high. We have had several reports on the news- except it on and off until people go back to work.

That could be part of it, T. This also is a free site. Most other Hawkeyes sites charge for content and premium boards. The traffic has spiked this week with people looking for things to do. We're also trying different ad services to maximize traffic so we don't have to move to being a pay site.

I have not heard back from IT yet. I will update you when I can.

Latest posts