Gavin Williams really accelerates straight ahead into the holes

It is remarkably difficult to find full episodes of that gem, the music videos make the rights really weird.
P:aramount+ includes it in their package. They have some really good movies, but I don't want anymore streaming services.

YouTubeTV, Netflix, and Apple Music already cost me enough.

But in all seriousness, Gavin is going to great things as a Hawk.

Also, TGood's numbers have gotten better the less he makes his first juke in the backfield and just runs downhill first.

Thing is, and to my point above, many times the backup RB will come into the game and ya worry a little bit about less production or possible ball security. I don't get that when Gavin is in to spell Goodson. I don't think we lose much production, if any actually, and he seems to have great ball security.

Actually, the 82's point above, I think he hits the hole more decisively than Goodson as Goodson has a tendency to dance a bit or spin. Especially following zone blocking, make one read & burst for the best chance, that is if running between the tackles.

Williams is less beat up/fresh at this time.
See Allen on Wis - didn't run the first 4 games
See Mich - 2 back system.
Minn - decent season with 4th/5th RB running.

Or see Neb QB who gets the crap beat out of him and ends up not making it thru the season.

See BTN replay last night of 2002 IA/Mich and Jermelle Lewis is fresh and destroys Mich as game rolls along.

Aren’t you too young to get Cheers and M*A*S*H? Did you come back to those years later?
41 years old. Seem every episode of both many, many times. MASH ran from ‘72 to ‘83, but reruns were on constantly throughout the 80s and 90s. My dad watched it religiously and I was right there on the couch with him. He was a 2 tour Vietnam vet and loved it.

Cheers was ‘82-’93 so I got in on the new ones as I grew up but saw all the old ones too. That show was a religion in our house as well. Thursday nights ain’t no one watching anything on our big ass console tv. I’ve also seen every episode more times than I can count. My kid (14) loves it too. I’ve never seen my son laugh harder than when Coach says something really stupid.

Sexual innuendo aside….imo, Williams runs like a dude who doesn’t want to screw up. Two hands always on the football, always falling forward. It is NOT a criticism that is what he should be doing.

He is doing the role that you thought you were getting from IKM.

41 years old. Seem every episode of both many, many times. MASH ran from ‘72 to ‘83, but reruns were on constantly throughout the 80s and 90s. My dad watched it religiously and I was right there on the couch with him. He was a 2 tour Vietnam vet and loved it.

Cheers was ‘82-’93 so I got in on the new ones as I grew up but saw all the old ones too. That show was a religion in our house as well. Thursday nights ain’t no one watching anything on our big ass console tv. I’ve also seen every episode more times than I can count. My kid (14) loves it too. I’ve never seen my son laugh harder than when Coach says something really stupid.

I’m an 80’s kid and M*A*S*H was in syndication throughout my childhood so that makes sense…came on right before the evening news.

Coach was funny…does your kid find Woody Harrelson(forgot his character name…Woody Boyd?) just as funny?

I can add to this thread - not football related though. I hate CNN but this was playing in the background the other day and I heard it. Happens about 10s in:

Juvenile name

Coach + Woody Boyd = funniest thing on TV. They don’t make shit like that anymore.

Sully and Hitchcock on Brooklyn 9 9.

Latest posts