Garza Great no one else above bad

I wondered if that's what you meant lol. They had one player miss one game that they lost. That's not even in the same ball park of what's happened to iowa this year. If he misses the rest of the year it will get closer to said ballpark.

Regardless, today was a nice win. Not a beautiful one, but a nice one. MN would be a last-place team most
years I would think. A win is a win. Garza the man again.

Regardless, today was a nice win. Not a beautiful one, but a nice one. MN would be a last-place team most

I was about ready to like this until you said that about Minny being a last place team most years. They have one of the beat players in the league. That alone is normally good for 10th place at worst.

Yeah, nice as it is to get it, it can hardly be termed as a game that bumps us up in terms of an NCAA seed. But it can't hurt confidence, either.

I was about ready to like this until you said that about Minny being a last place team most years. They have one of the beat players in the league. That alone is normally good for 10th place at worst.

In most of the recent years, NW is probably more balance and therefore better and better coached. Nebby is unusually bad by Big standards. That's what I was thinking.

Regardless, this team had a number of reasons to fold. Unbelievable how many minutes went by without scoring.

Look how much space CM is given as he gets the pass to Garza. Garza scored. If we had a wing shooter, the support help would be so close.
upload_2020-2-16_18-35-10.png

CM again with no shooting respect...on a Garza score.

Joe is carrying a huge load btw as he often is.
upload_2020-2-16_18-38-27.png

Last edited:
upload_2020-2-16_18-42-29.png

Shooter had to be surprised at Special K II. With 6 left could have been a layup or a runner with a pass.

In most of the recent years, NW is probably more balance and therefore better and better coached. Nebby is unusually bad by Big standards. That's what I was thinking.

Regardless, this team had a number of reasons to fold. Unbelievable how many minutes went by without scoring.
I see. I thought you meant if this Minnesota team played in different years, but you meant if most year's Nebraska and Northwestern teams played this year. I can get on board with that. Although they would be the best 14th best school in the history of conferences if that happened.

Yeah, nice as it is to get it, it can hardly be termed as a game that bumps us up in terms of an NCAA seed. But it can't hurt confidence, either.
No, it clearly helps the seed, maybe by 1 slot over the same resume with a loss in this game. A quad 1 win is important.

If we can win a couple post season games he can get to 80. Then if he comes back and gets 800 again, he will shatter the scoring record.

The more I think about it, the more i don't think his usage would drop much at all next year. Especially if he improves again. He will hands down be the best post scorer in the nation next year. You don't take away usage from a player like that.

Latest posts