Garza and Nunge

I see where Garza is listed at 260 lbs and Nunge is at 245 lbs. Pemsl is at 248 lbs, and Kriener is 255 lbs. With the added speed in the guard court they should be fun to watch this year. I don't think they will be pushed around much.

Are we still talking basketball here or defensive line? :)

I need to see Nunge with my own eyes if he's a legit 245 because I can't even picture that in my head.

I'm not really sure what to think about this team without Cook, Moss and likely Bohannon. That's a lot of missing pieces from the tourney team last year.

I have to think we will be able to bang with just about anyone...that's good in the big ten. Wow...Pemsl at 248...he must have added some weight back. I honestly think this team is going to be fun to watch. We should be a very good rebounding team with Garza, Pemsl, Nunge, Weiskamp, and any one of the guards. You have options to go smaller too...with Tousant...and Connor in there at the guards.

I need to see Nunge with my own eyes if he's a legit 245 because I can't even picture that in my head.

I'm not really sure what to think about this team without Cook, Moss and likely Bohannon. That's a lot of missing pieces from the tourney team last year.

Just saw both at Bread Garden in the past couple days along with Bakari and Toussaint. Most striking takeaway for me was that Toussaint looks absolutely jacked for a freshman and Garza looks like a literal tree. Nunge was clearly taller than Garza and it wouldn't surprise me if I heard he was a legit 7'0 now. But comparatively, Garza looks like a full grown man. Bakari looks lean, like you'd expect a typical Fran player to look.

Just saw both at Bread Garden in the past couple days along with Bakari and Toussaint. Most striking takeaway for me was that Toussaint looks absolutely jacked for a freshman and Garza looks like a literal tree. Nunge was clearly taller than Garza and it wouldn't surprise me if I heard he was a legit 7'0 now. But comparatively, Garza looks like a full grown man. Bakari looks lean, like you'd expect a typical Fran player to look.

My guess is Patrick was there too but you mistook him for a beanpole

My guess is Patrick was there too but you mistook him for a beanpole

I did forget to mention that Patrick was there, but yeah. Not that memorable. No chance he's a pound over 190 to start the season. He might legitimately be 6'9 now though. I was with a guy who is 6'5 without shoes and Patrick towered over him.

I feel the need to reiterate how jacked Garza is now though. He's going to be a bully this year.

It will be a full off season of working and improving. He didn't get that last year. There's a pretty good chance we will see a big jump this year.

I did forget to mention that Patrick was there, but yeah. Not that memorable. No chance he's a pound over 190 to start the season. He might legitimately be 6'9 now though. I was with a guy who is 6'5 without shoes and Patrick towered over him.

I feel the need to reiterate how jacked Garza is now though. He's going to be a bully this year.

Hopefully he moves laterally better than a tree.

I have to think we will be able to bang with just about anyone...that's good in the big ten. Wow...Pemsl at 248...he must have added some weight back. I honestly think this team is going to be fun to watch. We should be a very good rebounding team with Garza, Pemsl, Nunge, Weiskamp, and any one of the guards. You have options to go smaller too...with Tousant...and Connor in there at the guards.

Well, we know some of what Pemsl's diet was ... :)

Too soon?

I wood love 2 c more fast break points scored this year!!

I imagine with the Pemsl arrest that Nunge will most likely be the starter next year. I thought he probably would of been anyway. Its hard to beat out a talented seven footer.

Hopefully he doesn't come put with a puss gut from too much beer and pizza!