Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXTREMELY out of touch with Iowa fans

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • an obvious plant by the clowns to destroy Iowa from the inside

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • all of the above

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
With the exception of softball all the programs have improved with their current coaches from where the receptive programs were when they took over. Baseball, mens basketball, volleyball, rowing, wrestling, track, cross country, gymnastics, and I am probably missing a few, are all doing better. He is also good to the community and university. I have confidence that they can get softball turned around too with the amount of instate talent there is, they need to keep the best players from going out of state. I have family members that work at the university, and they have nothing but good things to see about him. I find these questions to be very disrespectful to him and the University of Iowa.

With the exception of softball all the programs have improved with their current coaches from where the receptive programs were when they took over. Baseball, mens basketball, volleyball, rowing, wrestling, track, cross country, gymnastics, and I am probably missing a few, are all doing better. He is also good to the community and university. I have confidence that they can get softball turned around too with the amount of instate talent there is, they need to keep the best players from going out of state. I have family members that work at the university, and they have nothing but good things to see about him. I find these questions to be very disrespectful to him and the University of Iowa.

Puh-lease.
Nice guys & good guys are a dime a dozen.
How many of us know 4 or 5 'nice guys' who are on their very best days, barely average in their work performance? I'd say almost everyone can rattle off several nice guys who should be fired because if you just look strictly at their work performance and ignore their pleasantries and their tenure... they flat-out suck at their job.
Being 'nice to work with' isn't much to defend Barta's sheer incompetence for how he has managed the U of I Athletic Dept.

I have family members that work there too. Not everyone shares the same opinion of him. He's dishonest.

Iowa’s yearly Director’s Cup finishes say otherwise.

You lose (again).

We have a softball team?
Not since they hired Looper. If either BB or FB were remotely close to the inept state this program has been in for the 8 years she's been there. Wanna watch all the great talent play that grow up in the state each year and there is a lot of it, look outside the borders. Sad very sad. The top player in the country is from Iowa and playing at MN. She earned that last year as a freshman. Pitcher from Dallas Center got a national championship ring at OK last year. On and on...

For self therapy maybe everyone should pay more attention to softball and then they would really appreciate the jobs the other coaches are doing.

A clown?

61UPC9OHC3L._UL1000_.jpg

Latest posts