Garmon in Iowa City?

I was thinking the same thing. Nothing wrong with packing a few hundred under aged kids in warehouse. I'm sure they will mostly just be sitting around drinking Mountain Dew and playing Trivial Pursuit.

The cover charge is what worries me. What are people paying for? This has bad idea jeans written all over it.

There is so much Dexter win in this thread, it's unreal.

Nice reference to bad idea jeans.

I bet you this party doesn't happen, at least not if he any intention of actually coming to Iowa City.

One of the contractors we work with in Des Moines said that he heard directly from Gary Barta that Greg Garmon is is Iowa City. He also said that Kirk told Greg not to step foot out of his apartment for 2 weeks. I feel like this guy is a pretty reliable source since he's always been honest in the past, but wanted to see if anybody else has heard anything similar.

Contractor for what exactly?

Don't freshman have to live in the dorms there 1st year. Or does KF have a safe house in I/C somewhere.

loving the fake tweets done by dexter...need more of these. making me not miss the lack of herby's unintentional funnies for dexter's intentional funnies.

loving the fake tweets done by dexter...need more of these. making me not miss the lack of herby's unintentional funnies for dexter's intentional funnies.

Actually contemplated making a "not greg garmon" twitter account. I've actually got some more but I started off with my best material so the next couple wont be as good.

Actually contemplated making a "not greg garmon" twitter account. I've actually got some more but I started off with my best material so the next couple wont be as good.

start strong to draw them in...go to a little weaker material...then try and finish strong. use the oreo affect and people tend to remember the start and end...not as much the middle.

start strong to draw them in...go to a little weaker material...then try and finish strong. use the oreo affect and people tend to remember the start and end...not as much the middle.

I actually have a great idea for an end on 6/30, you might be on to something here.

One of the contractors we work with in Des Moines said that he heard directly from Gary Barta that Greg Garmon is is Iowa City. He also said that Kirk told Greg not to step foot out of his apartment for 2 weeks. I feel like this guy is a pretty reliable source since he's always been honest in the past, but wanted to see if anybody else has heard anything similar.

So what you're saying is KF told him not to leave the joint? Isn't that what got him in trouble in the first place? :D

Hmmm...Kemosabe...smoke signals on the horizon signal Greg to stay home, not leave his t-pee till Kirk tell him so. Me think he may have extra stash for long summer.

I would not be surprised if Greg 'Ball-Game' Garmon did not last long in Iowa City. Dude has a huge ego and poor decision making abilities.

Ferentz should probably take another RB in this class.