Gamethread: IOWA vs MSU

Why doesn't Vandenberg just tell them its on 1 because he never hard counts them to draw them off. He could help himself out.

At least we keep giving MSU great field position...so we wont have to watch our defense for very long.

On the bright side...our OLine should be solid when Reiff is told to stay out for his senior year...

I feel your pain brother! It'll never happen - walking away I mean. Once a Hawkeye always a Hawkeye, and you can never overcome that pull they have on you. You will always be there through thick and thin, and today is pretty darn thin. Keep your head up.:)

Exactly! This is one of those games that I'm trying to keep my emotions in check. The hardest part is not calling for a new coach. I gotta sit back and remind myself that this is a young team but it's still no excuse for todays effort and game plan. I'll be here next week though. ha

Yeah that sure was on him....good to know you have no idea what you are talking about.
They blitzed two, who both were initially picked up by blockers.....Someone is open. JVB has struggled against the blitz all year. Watch some film and rewind to that play

Latest posts