Gamethread: IOWA vs MSU

It is of the utmost importance to remind ourselves that this is a rebuilding year and nobody who is not certifiably insane expected us to win the B1G conference title and play for the National Championship.....

This still sucks big time.....

No but with 3 games left we had a shot at the conference in our control. It sucks to have us come out and watch us get thumped.

It is of the utmost importance to remind ourselves that this is a rebuilding year and nobody who is not certifiably insane expected us to win the B1G conference title and play for the National Championship.....

This still sucks big time.....

Next year is going to be more of the same, if not worse. It is what it is.

We just don't have enough talent especially on D to run the type of schemes the coaching staff is comfortable with. If we don't get any breaks against a team like MSU, it's tough to win. If we make several mistakes, we get blown out

I'm truly disgusted and as much as I want to turn this game off to save a couple hours doing something productive, I'm going to watch the remainder of this beat-down and then regret later that I stayed to watch. I do this every time and hopefully someday I'll learn to walk away and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

whats funny is a lot of people are expecting iowa to go to a bowl game at 6-6. No way they lose the last 3 and still go to a bowl.

I'm truly disgusted and as much as I want to turn this game off to save a couple hours doing something productive, I'm going to watch the remainder of this beat-down and then regret later that I stayed to watch. I do this every time and hopefully someday I'll learn to walk away and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

You playing MW3 Later? If so Send invite..

aka---Killswitch

Do we even have a 1:1,000,000 of making this thing a game today or is it a 50 point blow out? Hell we can't even get a FG off.

I feel your pain brother! It'll never happen - walking away I mean. Once a Hawkeye always a Hawkeye, and you can never overcome that pull they have on you. You will always be there through thick and thin, and today is pretty darn thin. Keep your head up.:)

Latest posts