Gamethread: IOWA vs MSU

Go play with your frickin barbie dolls all of you ferentz apologists. You have no idea what it is to compete in anything. IT IS NEVER OK TO LOSE!!!!! Why don't you look up what Dan Gable or Tom Brands would say about this kind of crap.

wow. Worst Iowa team in a quarter century. Maybe ever. Some teams had worse records but at least made a effort not to get their *** kicked at home on senior day with the division title at stake. Give me 0-11 over this pathetic display.

i'll pass on 0-11

How do we not improve our clock management? It's bad year after year, and we just don't do anything to improve on it. Well, at least it appears they aren't doing anything to improve on it

wow. Worst Iowa team in a quarter century. Maybe ever. Some teams had worse records but at least made a effort not to get their *** kicked at home on senior day with the division title at stake. Give me 0-11 over this pathetic display.

They at least had a foresight to get their *** kicked before the conference was at stake.

This is so f***ing stupid. Honestly. WHERE THE F*** IS THE EFFORT?! This is senior day and we look like a sh*tty version of Minnesota. I wouldn't be so p***ed if it looked like we were even trying out there.... but this is just embarrassing.

Turning the channel now... let me know if Iowa actually shows up to play in the second half.

Problem is the ball bounces haven't gone Iowa's way today, really weird to have over 5 mis snaps and Iowa can't recover one?

Wow. How does a team on Senior Day come out so flat, unprepared and play so scared? It's contagious too! Everyone on the team has the malady! Haven't seen this on a Hawk sideline for a long time.
And Nebby beat this MSU team 24-3?!!:(

Wow, this game is why fringe fans go ballistic over the score, you give Iowa those turnovers and breaks the score would be reversed

Latest posts