Gamefilm: Time to Grade this Message Board

I've been reading many of the posts this week and generally studying the overall meltdown this entire fall. We spend an awful lot of time grading the team and the players.

Time to grade this wonderful message board. Without further ado, here are the grades for this fall:

1. Overall football knowledge F
2. Patience with the program F
3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D
5. Number of Interesting Posts C-
6. Maturity and Poise of Posters: D+

Overall Grade: D-

Nice job

P.S. Not grading Jon Miller - he does a great job

Iowa sports in general are statistically at the bottom of the Big Ten right now. Of course fans are angry. If you aren't angry, I would wonder if you don't have some self -esteem issues. After 30+ years of supporting the Hawks, we deserve better treatment from the objects of our devotion. Fan stands for fanatic.

Well for your information, My grade here on the board is just flawed in your feeble mind. My grades at the University is 4.0 GPA and I saw your name on the bottom of the list who earned 000.1 GPA last semester. You're a failure, A$$WIPE.
200.webp

This is a 6 year old thread. And we're all still melting down on the bb board. Myself included. The more things change...

Oh man, I didn't see the date of the message. It definitely means I need a Braille and my C.I.
Where's my German Sheperd, he needs to guide me across the land of no return due to Ban Hammer. I'm definitely blind old fool with feeble mind.

Oh man, I didn't see the date of the message. It definitely means I need a Braille and my C.I.
Where's my German Sheperd, he needs to guide me across the land of no return due to Ban Hammer. I'm definitely blind old fool with feeble mind.
Ah, but your wisdom on this board is like a brilliant light sharing rays of energy to all corners — like an atomic explosion. Radiate your Hawkeye insight to us all forever!

59454.jpg

Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2017
Following3
  1. INTIMIDATORHawk
  2. Eda
  3. HawkeyeWalker
Followers3
  1. Eda
  2. HawkeyeWalker
  3. INTIMIDATORHawk
Moderator on a prime board (not this one)
MNHawkeyeFreak is not following you
MNHawkeyeFreak
Well-Known Member, Female

MNHawkeyeFreak was last seen:

Dec 4, 2017

• li" data-history="on" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: -37px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 12px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(228, 228, 228); outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: normal; min-height: 37px; display: -webkit-flex; width: 351px; flex-wrap: wrap; height: auto; position: relative;">
  • Profile Posts
  • Recent Activity
  • Postings
  • Information
  • No recent activity information is available for MNHawkeyeFreak.

Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

To be clear, she followed me first.

Dig them redheads man.

I've been reading many of the posts this week and generally studying the overall meltdown this entire fall. We spend an awful lot of time grading the team and the players.

Time to grade this wonderful message board. Without further ado, here are the grades for this fall:

3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D

Nice job

Not fair. You helped set the curve! Blaphsemy!!

I posted this 7 years ago.

based on the number of pathetic trolls/Nebraska fans/Iowa State fans/Gopher fans/Badger fans hanging out on this freeboard now, It is hard to assign a grade now. I don't even know who is taking the test anymore.

Well for your information, My grade here on the board is just flawed in your feeble mind. My grades at the University is 4.0 GPA and I saw your name on the bottom of the list who earned 000.1 GPA last semester. You're a failure, A$$WIPE.
200.webp

BodySlamming Awesome, Atomic

:cool:

3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D

Nice job

I'd say judgementalism is at A+ after reading this post.