Gamefilm: Time to Grade this Message Board

ChosenChildren

I've been reading many of the posts this week and generally studying the overall meltdown this entire fall. We spend an awful lot of time grading the team and the players.

Time to grade this wonderful message board. Without further ado, here are the grades for this fall:

1. Overall football knowledge F
2. Patience with the program F
3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D
5. Number of Interesting Posts C-
6. Maturity and Poise of Posters: D+

Overall Grade: D-

Nice job

P.S. Not grading Jon Miller - he does a great job

I've been reading many of the posts this week and generally studying the overall meltdown this entire fall. We spend an awful lot of time grading the team and the players.

Time to grade this wonderful message board. Without further ado, here are the grades for this fall:

3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D

Nice job

Curious, as to what grade you gave yourself.....

4. Game Analysis D

Boo!

From the game thread...
Rogers has had 2 GREAT blocks on the last 2 plays.

From Gamefilm's review...
Gamefilm said:
Rogers
+1 Great job adjusting to the MLB in the seam here. Puts a whack on him giving Coker an easy block to read. D2 Play 1
+1 Another decisive block on the LB in the hole here. Seals him inside this time and Coker bounces it out for a big gain. D2 Play 2

/pats self on back

I've been reading many of the posts this week and generally studying the overall meltdown this entire fall. We spend an awful lot of time grading the team and the players. Time to grade this wonderful message board. Without further ado, here are the grades for this fall: 1. Overall football knowledge F2. Patience with the program F3. Loyalty to team F-4. Game Analysis D5. Number of Interesting Posts C-6. Maturity and Poise of Posters: D Overall Grade: D- Nice job P.S. Not grading Jon Miller - he does a great job
Curious, as to what grade you gave yourself.....

I am guessing his falls in the D+ area.

3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D

Nice job

We had melt down all fall on the basketball message boards? I thought Iowa basketball was back.

images

Are these grade averages?
If so, our average has been brought down several points recently, due mostly to an influx of "frosh" know-little-football types.

Although there have been a lot of HONEST questions about rules/basics, at times....

3. Loyalty to team F-
4. Game Analysis D

Nice job

What!!!
I think this brings #5 and #6 up a grade each!

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/off-topic/36375-know-your-harvest-squash-gourd.html

I give myself a D generally, but at least I'm willing to admit I know very little, if anything, about college football.

I picked Minnesota to win last Saturday by one point. I nailed it (look it up). Iowa wins by 3 this Saturday. Book that one as well.

59454.jpg

Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2017
Following3
  1. INTIMIDATORHawk
  2. Eda
  3. HawkeyeWalker
Followers3
  1. Eda
  2. HawkeyeWalker
  3. INTIMIDATORHawk
Moderator on a prime board (not this one)
MNHawkeyeFreak is not following you
MNHawkeyeFreak
Well-Known Member, Female

MNHawkeyeFreak was last seen:

Dec 4, 2017

• li" data-history="on" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: -37px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 12px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(228, 228, 228); outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: normal; min-height: 37px; display: -webkit-flex; width: 351px; flex-wrap: wrap; height: auto; position: relative;">
  • Profile Posts
  • Recent Activity
  • Postings
  • Information
  • No recent activity information is available for MNHawkeyeFreak.

Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

Latest posts