GAMEDAY

I will be up early, tailgating with friends at the lake (more than likely) and fixing up the season's first batch of cheese steaks and ABTs while downing Cheladas before switching to Prole Light after 11am...then I'm going to en1's place and watching him pork his wife...if I'm not too drunk...

Edit: If I AM too drunk to watch en1 lay the wood to the Mrs. I'll more than likely call Jon and Jim and complain about play calling or the D-line and whatnot, while waiting til Z starts talking before I start talking, then stopping when he stops and restarting when he tries to restart so I fit in with the other callers...

Last edited:
I will be up early, tailgating with friends at the lake (more than likely) and fixing up the season's first batch of cheese steaks and ABTs while downing Cheladas before switching to Prole Light after 11am...then I'm going to en1's place and watching him pork his wife...if I'm not too drunk...

Edit: If I AM too drunk to watch en1 lay the wood to the Mrs. I'll more than likely call Jon and Jim and complain about play calling or the D-line and whatnot, while waiting til Z starts talking before I start talking, then stopping when he stops and restarting when he tries to restart so I fit in with the other callers...

Sounds reasonable.

I'm only in town Friday morning through Sunday late afternoon, so my objectives are few.
You know I hail from the Chicago-area, right Bob? I mean, I ain't really a "tourist" when I go to illannoy. :rolleyes:

Didn't know you hailed from that area, so did I! Hence my mention of The Berghoff, where we could drink even when we were in high school.

We'd go into the city Thanksgiving weekend, blow some weed in the Grant Park underground, shop/girl-watch, then go to Berghoff for lunch, beers and, on occasion, some of their handcrafted whiskeys.

Fine stuff.

Didn't know you hailed from that area, so did I! Hence my mention of The Berghoff, where we could drink even when we were in high school.

We'd go into the city Thanksgiving weekend, blow some weed in the Grant Park underground, shop/girl-watch, then go to Berghoff for lunch, beers and, on occasion, some of their handcrafted whiskeys.

Fine stuff.

DOWNERS GROVE REPRESENT! :rolleyes:

I'll be watching it alone as I am the only TRUE Hawkeye fan around that I know personally.....all Fusker fans around here(Council Bluffs)

I'll be in one of the endzones hoping to forget the last time I watched Iowa in Chitown I was watching Jake C. C'mon JV!

I'll be at Soldier Field....if I don't get murdered while walking there from a condo on Dearborn.

Is anyone going to any ypregame festivities? The Hawkeye Huddle on Navy Pier Friday night?

I'll be in one of the endzones hoping to forget the last time I watched Iowa in Chitown I was watching Jake C. C'mon JV!

Although it wasn't a pretty win, I'll always remember that day.. especially because it's the day Michigan lost to App State..

Latest posts