Nebraska Illinois Friday game

vegashawki

I wouldn’t say either look “great,” but both look like a L if Iowa were to be playing them tonight. Unless Iowa made significant strides this week I think we’re a 6-6 team. Both of these teams have appeared to have made progress

If u want some Friday night humor go check out the Nebraska message board. I thought they were intelligent fb fans. They’re bitching about every call. The amazing INT in the end zone was as clear as day yet there were multiple saying he crossed the goal line w/ possession. ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️then saying B10 officials are screwing them on holding calls. Seriously, the B10 has wanted Neb to be good since inviting them into the conference. They’re the ones who haven’t lived up to the billing. That said watching this game I think both these teams are good teams. Raolia looks like the real deal as a true freshman.

The good thing is, whoever the Illini OC is, we won't have to face him much and he won't be able to build much...because he won't be there long. He'll get called up to the next level up from Illinois football, like maybe Marshall or Western Michigan.

Ratt Mule doesn't concern me.

Latest posts