Gameday in Lincoln...

fsuclemsongame.gif

So, Game Day is commen to er town hun?! Go Big Red, it day 90s all over agen! Woo Hoo!

Well...to be totally honest...this isn't a good thing for Nebraska. I could see OSU coming in completely overconfident based on the great performance by Nebraska at Illinois. Now, with the Game Day hype...Day is going to have his guys locked in. They need their statement games to qualify for the playoff. They aren't going to stub their toe in front of the National Audience that this brings.

Any hope that OSU comes in reading their press clippings just went out the window. You know Day is showing film of Iowa and Purdue the past two years. This doesn't end well for Nebraska in my opinion. Martinez is going to be running for his life. Day has really had his team prepared for every game...it may not be your arrogant Urban Meyer OSU anymore.

The only downside to this is that we are going to have to hear all the hype about Nebraska for a week...god damn nauseating is what it is.

Iowa beat OSU. Purdue beat OSU. No doubt frosty can beat OSU pretty easily. After all if Iowa beat them surely The National Champs can do it. Hope you fuskers get the crap stomped out of you! Run for your life Martinez!

Iowa beat OSU. Purdue beat OSU. No doubt frosty can beat OSU pretty easily. After all if Iowa beat them surely The National Champs can do it. Hope you fuskers get the crap stomped out of you! Run for your life Martinez!

Any given Saturday, anyone can be beaten by anyone else in the B1G. This is a lunch pail league. I know we joke around about how bad Nebby is or how great OSU is, etc., but everyone has athletes, everyone has talent, and everyone works hard. You earn everything here. It's not outside the realm of possibility that OSU can fall at Nebraska. VT beat them when they last won the Natty. It can happen.

I hope it doesn't, because that's one more loss in conference for a division foe, and that makes things easier for Iowa. Just like a Michigan win yesterday would have made it easier for Iowa. So I'll be rooting for OSU in this game.

Latest posts