Game thread

Well that wasn't the 1st Qtr I was hoping for. Lets see if the Hawks can pick it up in the second. Note about McCall's injury: Damon Bullock had already burned his shirt earlier in the game on special teams, so I imagine we'll see him at RB later today.

Why aren't any of our backs or receivers wearing gloves?

So in one quarter, we've seen the dethroning of fumbling Marcus Coker and the rise AND fall of Mika'il McCall.

I hope the game gets better than this. I hope McCall's injury isn't as serious as it looked.

Go Hawks!

Well that wasn't the 1st Qtr I was hoping for. Lets see if the Hawks can pick it up in the second. Note about McCall's injury: Damon Bullock had already burned his shirt earlier in the game on special teams, so I imagine we'll see him at RB later today.

Why aren't any of our backs or receivers wearing gloves?

I was woundering the same thing

We'll see McCall again in 2012. I hope his rehab brings him back to 100%. Good luck, young man. :(

No kidding. Are u one of those ppl that u invite to watch the game and just complains about how you hate the coaches and dogs the hawks?
-sorry pet peeve, tiger came outta the cage. No offense.

Im rattled - between the game and the BTN signal going out that was the most frustrating 1st quarter I've seen in awhile

OK, that was a spectacular and very odd TD!!
EDIT: or was it?!?

Latest posts