Game Thread: Iowa vs Northwestern

Skeets77

IowavsNorthwestern_zps1f83ccce.jpg

Let's go Hawks and get this done today.

Skeets, what are you doing?! This is a major faux pas. Too early, man, too early............................

This is a must win. A win wouldn't mean they are on their way to a strong finish, but a loss would be devastating.

Please play well Hawks. I'm already in a cranky assed mood since I've spent the last two hours fkn with my garage door opener in single digit temps and it still won't work right.

Play like they did on Thursday and I'll probably smash something.

Is Fran serious about trying to win out or will he continue his buzz-killing 2nd platoon rotation? Until I see it, i won't believe it. Setting the over / under on Oge's minutes at 15.

Please play well Hawks. I'm already in a cranky assed mood since I've spent the last two hours fkn with my garage door opener in single digit temps and it still won't work right.

Play like they did on Thursday and I'll probably smash something.

Mine wouldn't go down without holding the button because the wires on the sensor were too corroded. Cleaned them up and it was fine.

Cats are due. Lot of energy. Iowa is a team that all these lower-tier / bottom feeders think they can beat. If Hawks start slow or NwU hits a couple to keep it close, Hawks will lose and the meltdown will be underway.

Latest posts