Game Report: Resilient Iowa Comes Back Against Badgers

Maybe the NET rankings will finally start respecting Iowa as much as some of the other metrics do. Guess we'll find out tomorrow

I am a long ways away right now, and really appreciate Rob's recaps of the games. I knew we won but when you can't watch it is nice to have more than just the score. I followed the real time posts at the end of the game and was disgusted by the boorish juvenile behavior of some of the active posters. They give up quickly on the hawks and trash them, and when we come back and win insult the other team with lovely F bombs etc. I haven't been to CHA in a few years, but sure hope our home crowds show more loyalty and maturity than this hopefully small group of jerks.

From the article:

“We just have a group, we don’t give up,” freshman guard C.J. Fredrick said. “We believe in each other. We believe in the game plan that coach puts together and we just keep executing until the horn blows.”

This was evident in the second B1G game of the season at Michigan. The game was over but the Hawks did not stop playing hard until the final whistle. The Wolverines called a TO the last minute or so. They were looking at each other and shaking their heads like WTF is up with these guys.....

From the article:

“We just have a group, we don’t give up,” freshman guard C.J. Fredrick said. “We believe in each other. We believe in the game plan that coach puts together and we just keep executing until the horn blows.”

This was evident in the second B1G game of the season at Michigan. The game was over but the Hawks did not stop playing hard until the final whistle. The Wolverines called a TO the last minute or so. They were looking at each other and shaking their heads like WTF is up with these guys.....

I am a long ways away right now, and really appreciate Rob's recaps of the games. I knew we won but when you can't watch it is nice to have more than just the score. I followed the real time posts at the end of the game and was disgusted by the boorish juvenile behavior of some of the active posters. They give up quickly on the hawks and trash them, and when we come back and win insult the other team with lovely F bombs etc. I haven't been to CHA in a few years, but sure hope our home crowds show more loyalty and maturity than this hopefully small group of jerks.

Welcome to game threads on a forum. Outside of the Hawkeyes I’m a Cubs fan and their game threads are exactly the same. It’s a place where people spew their emotions both good and bad with trolls mixed in to stir the pot.

It’s just our way of ‘venting’. Plz don’t take offense to it. Either that or scream at the wall or tv or my wife. She evacuates anytime the Hawkz play tho

Welcome to the interwebs.

Latest posts