Game Pics: IA vs MSU

Hey everyone - I always appreciate the input as it certainly helps to gain a better idea of what people like and possibly dislike. Of course my favorite image at the end of the night would also be a winning scoreboard but as I've stated before, I also want to continue to provide quality shots for HN and your feedback along with the viewing stats I gather after each game go a long way in helping me determine what to look for the next time out.

@hawkdrummer1 - Can't say I recognize your screen name but hopefully those were good memories of the past :)

Thanks for working in the cheerleader pics. Technique looks pretty good(for the most part;)).

Eddy - I will admit it's harder to catch some of the dance moves and floor tumbling as I have to keep an eye on shutter speed/ISO levels but so long as floor security let's me walk around a bit during timeouts I generally add a few each game so be sure to check back next week for more "help".

Storminspank - I miss way more blocks than I catch, especially when it's Basabe as I haven't quite got him timed yet but I'll keep shooting and will continue to post 'em when I get 'em :)

Chosen -
I should have all of this year's galleries setup for online ordering right from the website. Just select the image or images you want from the upper right menu and then it will tell you if they need cropped for say 5x7 vs 8x10. Once you have ordered, the lab I use will grab the original non-watermarked copy and they will ship it directly to the address of your choosing.

If you want something a bit more customized like a poster or collage of images, just shoot me a private message and I will work with you that way. Here's a link to a couple of 11x14 prints I made up just for my own basement wall at the end of last season which could easily have been 16x20: Posters

Clem

Nice photos, Clem. My very favorite is 41 -- wish I could link it here. How often did you see anything remotely resembling that the past three years?

As Hayden Fry would say, those are some Happy Hawkeyes! Fran already has moved this program several steps forward.

Also like 48, 49 and 50. Didn't see much of that during the previous staff's time here, either.

Latest posts