game on tv tonight?

teknodex

I looked at the tv thread already, but what station carries the uni network???

Will I get it on dish network?

I'm not even going to dignify this with a facepalm image. There's a big difference between "looking" and actually reading it. All I want for Christmas is a mod. /thread.

get off your high horse dude. all it says is its on the uni network. cant you just answer my question and end this thread.

I want to, but its too high.

high_horse.jpg

Just throwing this hypothetical out there. Lets say I lived in the Des Moines area and I wanted to watch tonight's basketball contest AND I have directv. Busabus, throw me a bone here. What channel or am I screwed?

lol that actually made me laugh... nice one... Im not trying to be a dbag. I just have to get off the comp like 5 min ago and I dont have my answer yet. I live by des moines. storminspank what are those numbers???? my daughter has me sleep deprived and im not the sharpest right now sorry.

lol that actually made me laugh... nice one... Im not trying to be a dbag. I just have to get off the comp like 5 min ago and I dont have my answer yet. I live by des moines. storminspank what are those numbers???? my daughter has me sleep deprived and im not the sharpest right now sorry.

That's alright, he's a f'ing azz!

I have DirecTV. What is it on or do I just have to go to Channel 7 & listen to Rick Coleman?

I looked at the tv thread already, but what station carries the uni network???

Will I get it on dish network?
It is on channel 105 on Mediacom, Tecnodex, if you have an HDTV and an antenna, old rabbits ears will do, you can get it in HD on channel 5.2.

It can be watched, as stormin said, on ESPN3. It is also available on the streaming sites like the other games were.

Hope this helps.....

:)

Just throwing this hypothetical out there. Lets say I lived in the Des Moines area and I wanted to watch tonight's basketball contest AND I have directv. Busabus, throw me a bone here. What channel or am I screwed?

Channel 720 ESPN Fullcourt

Sorry, another quick hypothetical: A friend of mine lives in the Quad Cities and he has Mediacom, how would he watch the game tonight?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Latest posts