Gambrall listed at 184

dluzman

In the latest weekly release Gambrall is listed at 184 with Lofthouse. What are the odds of Gambrall wrestling tomorrow night? Anybody in the know?

Hmm, where did you see the report? Not saying I don't believe you I'm just interested. Honestly, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Gambrall wrestle tomorrow night. I've been very frustrated watching Lofthouse the past couple of weeks. However the last time I was this frustrated was last year watching Gambrall....ugh.

It's the weekly release they put out on Hawkeyesports.com. Has both teams lineup, and Gambrall is listed below Lofthouse at 184. Kelly and Grothus are both listed at 149.

I pulled up the weekly release and it's from last week, 23 January. Last week's doesn't list Gambrall.

Look at the one from January 29th, Gambrall is on it.

I don't know how to link the url. Hawkeyesports.com, go to wrestling, weekly release.

You could probably put them both on the mat at the same time and they still couldn't beat Ruth. lol

I could see Brands letting GG wrestle tomorrow night to see how he has responded to not wrestling. If he happens to show well, would brands let GG show what he can do last couple of duals to see who wrestles at Big Tens etc? Talk about your head games, this would be d whopper.

In your opinions, you guys see these guys more than most of us, which one is least likely to get pinned or even tech'd?

That's a good question weezer. I think think they both lose by a major. I might say that Gambrall would match up a little better because of his length. In my opinion he'd be tougher to turn than Lofthouse. With that said, I think Lofthouse is the better wrestler, he's just struggled the past couple weeks. Man, good question Weezer.

That's a good question weezer. I think think they both lose by a major. I might say that Gambrall would match up a little better because of his length. In my opinion he'd be tougher to turn than Lofthouse. With that said, I think Lofthouse is the better wrestler, he's just struggled the past couple weeks. Man, good question Weezer.

Exactly. I think it has to do with the height advantage GG has. Not as easy for Ruth to lock up the cradle than it would be on the smaller EL.

In the latest weekly release Gambrall is listed at 184 with Lofthouse. What are the odds of Gambrall wrestling tomorrow night? Anybody in the know?

Am I the only one who saw this and thought "gambrall over Burak at 197"? i mean 184 gives him the flexibility to go either weight and hes beat Wright before. And after Burak seemed incapable of finishing 6(!) deep shots I think a change is a possibility especially for a former All American who should be starving to get back in thelineup. Although I did notice Grant on the bench last week wearing his H.S teams shirt instead of a hawkeye shirt. Prolly means nothing it just stood out.

Sorry Mr. Olives, but I think you're the only one. Burak has had a tough time finishing his shots against the top guys, but he is still our best option and he's showing rapid improvement.

Have to agree with 86, the 197 ship sailed and sunk last year. Burak is already bigger stronger than gambral imo.

Latest posts