GA RB Tyler Goodson Believes He Can Fill Wadley Role in Iowa Offense

One of the better commitment videos I can remember. If he's a bigger version of Wadley than Iowa made the right call, if not, the staff is going to look silly for not taking Brock too.

Great Video...he has vision and gets in and out of his cuts just like Wadley...cut...burst...cut...burst of speed. Nice. I have to tell you...I think IKM has similar skills to this kid. I can't wait to see IKM this fall...I really think he's better than most realize. The more reps he gets...the more comfortable he will become. He's shifty and has size too.

Great Video...he has vision and gets in and out of his cuts just like Wadley...cut...burst...cut...burst of speed. Nice. I have to tell you...I think IKM has similar skills to this kid. I can't wait to see IKM this fall...I really think he's better than most realize. The more reps he gets...the more comfortable he will become. He's shifty and has size too.
I agree I'm excited to see IKM as well.
Goodson is a perfect fit. He should excel in our system.

My thoughts exactly. IKM could be special. Hoping he stays healthy and the line is improved.

Great get, but I would still like to know if there was more to the Brock issue than having to pick one of the two.

I am usually very critical about our recruiting efforts but this 2019 class is very interesting in the way it is shaping up. Assuming we can hang on to all commitments it might be a very fun class to watch grow up for the next four years.

I also like the coaches getting out there and offering kids younger than a junior.

Hey look at me being all positive and shit.

I think there has been a marked improved in the past two classes...last year's class especially. I mean...look at all the contributors as freshmen and sophs last year...that's no coincidence. Hooker, Stone, Hankins, and AJ on defense...Jackson, Fant, ISM, IKM, Wirfs, Hockenson, Smith...and I'm sure I'm missing someone.

We fielded the youngest team ever last year...now this class...which if you trust the coaching staff...we are getting the guys we want.

I like that commitment video and what he had to say about the recruitment process.

And I know this is a sore spot with some, but he looks to have a frame to put on a little weight without losing burst, quicks.

Interesting that the video is all footage of games and personal workouts. The guy surely puts in the effort outside of practice.

I am usually very critical about our recruiting efforts but this 2019 class is very interesting in the way it is shaping up. Assuming we can hang on to all commitments it might be a very fun class to watch grow up for the next four years.

I also like the coaches getting out there and offering kids younger than a junior.

Hey look at me being all positive and shit.
I actually think this (2018) season's class is intriguing as well. Something KF is underrated for is rethinking process and taking action. Not all changes are hits, I point out the painfully obvious, but there are frequent adjustments that bear small and large fruits. The predominant paradigm is fresh blood overhauling all staff and philosophy with the dangers and rewards of the resulting energy and potential chaos. We don't have that, ever, but the converse is consistency.

It seems like recruiting has been rethought and the last two classes may not be star studded, but are really strong for team needs.

Latest posts