Fun Season Ahead!

Yeah, I was thinking Connor, but then I thought, Pemsl, then Kreiner, then... list goes on and I didn't want to list em all! Almost all play with an edge and attitude, except maybe Weisy, but he just doesn't play with a lot of emotion

He doesn't play with a lot if emotion but he tries his ass off and wants to win bad. He's also put his team on his back his whole life and is just fine doing it. Not sure why people think he can't be the alpha type who carries the team.

He doesn't play with a lot if emotion but he tries his ass off and wants to win bad. He's also put his team on his back his whole life and is just fine doing it. Not sure why people think he can't be the alpha type who carries the team.
I do agree he can do as you have said as he always has, although it's a bit more difficult in college. But I'm just glad it now doesn't look like he HAS TO or we are screwed. Lots of scoring options is awesome, which also will make things easier on him. No way they can afford to give him much more attention than anyone else.

Right or wrong.....body language. For some they need to visibly see passion and/or emotion.

Don't distort my words...

Those weren't your words. I've seen people on here say they don't think he's capable of being the alpha dog. If you've said something somewhat similar but not quite that, it's not what I was referring to.

Those weren't your words. I've seen people on here say they don't think he's capable of being the alpha dog. If you've said something somewhat similar but not quite that, it's not what I was referring to.
I love Wieskamp as much as anyone but his court demeanor reminds me a lot of Uthoff. The coaches tried the whole time he was here to get him to be more vocal and be a leader and it just didn't happen. That isn't always a bad thing. There are plenty of other players on the team that do. He lets his play speak for itself, and he''s not and never will be a hothead. I do think Wiesy can develop into a leader and I hope he does. There's a fine line between swagger and ego though, and the best players are typically able to walk it.

Latest posts