Fuller to the University of New Mexico....

DuffMan

If this happens watch the world explode... It's closer to home, he's got familiarity with Alford, I think Alford has a schollie open....

He already has 4 commitments for next year and he has 10 returning players unless someone is leaving. I don't see how he would have room. I may be wrong, but I checked their roster and saw their commits on espn's recruiting site.

Who cares? Alford and Fuller are gone. Let it go. I'm only concerned with the guys that are on the team.

He already has 4 commitments for next year and he has 10 returning players unless someone is leaving. I don't see how he would have room. I may be wrong, but I checked their roster and saw their commits on espn's recruiting site.

Don't forget that Aaron has to sit out a year. New Mexico has 10 returning players for next season, but Hobson and Gary (UNM's two best players) will be seniors next year. So Aaron could make a place for himself on the 2011-2012 roster. I don't know if this is really something possibly in the works, but it would be feasible.

TM, got you, but aren't colleges only allowed 13 scholarship players including red shirts? I guess he could pay his way for a year. Anyway, the other guy is right, they are both gone so time to move on.

Fuller is not good enough to play more than a few minutes for New Mexico. I don't see what all the love and hype for Fuller is all about. He had a couple of decent games and one great game and he is considered the teams best player. I'm not buying that for one second

I heard he was transferring to Div III Marian College in Indianapolis. Insert "Smiley suprised face" emoticon

Last edited:
Duff, how about backing off the attention whoring headlines for a while? There's enough real bad news out there without people making more up to draw attention to themselves.

As you would say Duff,back away from the edge. Anyway,looks like Arizona State is where both of our ex hawks are interested in. Creekmur from Marshalltown went there as well!

Fuller is not good enough to play more than a few minutes for New Mexico. I don't see what all the love and hype for Fuller is all about. He had a couple of decent games and one great game and he is considered the teams best player. I'm not buying that for one second

Well he was our top scorer and rebounder in B10 play. That would lead me to believe that he was one of our best performers.

Whoever says Fuller isn't our best player obviously did not watch any of the Iowa basketball games this past season.

It was blatantly obvious by watching that he was the only one that really belonged starting on a Big 10 team from this years squad.

Whoever says Fuller isn't our best player obviously did not watch any of the Iowa basketball games this past season.

It was blatantly obvious by watching that he was the only one that really belonged starting on a Big 10 team from this years squad.

Really? He didn't average double figures on a team that was awful. If he was our best player, wouldn't he have at least been able to lead the team? He wasn't that great, and he won't be great wherever he goes. He's just a decent player.
And who cares about Alford? Bump the guy that said to get over it. It's really time to let that one go hawk fans. Boo this thread!

I agree intersashptian. Knowing that Fuller is maybe the 3rd best all-round player on a 10 win Iowa team isn't saying a whole lot. He would benefit from staying but if he's not happy we should part ways.

Really? He didn't average double figures on a team that was awful. If he was our best player, wouldn't he have at least been able to lead the team? He wasn't that great, and he won't be great wherever he goes. He's just a decent player.
And who cares about Alford? Bump the guy that said to get over it. It's really time to let that one go hawk fans. Boo this thread!

I'm sorry, did Gatens average a double-double? No. Does that mean he wasn't our best player, either? Fuller was the better player in conference, and that's what I think sealed the deal as far as him being our best player. He's a pretty solid player.

And he would have been able to at least lead the team in what? Points (did that in Big Ten play)? Rebounds (did that)? Offensive rebounds (led the Big Ten in that category)? Gotta be a little more specific there.

Latest posts