From cbs sports-where Iowa's 2015 draft prospects rank at their positions.

Since when did A&M turn into a powerhouse for offensive linemen? Joeckel goes #2 last year, Matthews goes #6 this year and they have another tackle slotted as next year's top prospect?

Just about the time the joined the best conference on the planet.

But it's all just media hype...

I think the Iowa defense might explode this year...and a large part of that is going to be Carl Davis. The dude is insane, and probably the best "physical" NFL DL prospect Iowa has had under Ferentz.

He looks the part of an NFL Dlineman.

They have finally recovered from the damage done by Kaz and are back to looking like an Iowa defense.

Not a shot at Davis at all, but amazed that he's rated that highly.

Davis is a size that the NFL likes. 6.5 @ 315. If he has a good senior year as expected, he'll go first round. Same with Scherff. Great size and weight. 6.5 @320. Both could show up at the combine 5 to 10 pounds heavier. But a lot depends how many other linemen are available next year and how well they do this year. Given Iowa's schedule they could get a lot of stats.

Are you saying that they switched conferences and all the players on their team instantly turned into studs?

Kids want to play in the SEC. A&M recruits top ten in the country as a team. It will be interesting to see how Oklahoma and Texas fare going forward.

A&Ms and Mizzous early success is evidence that the SEC isn't as great as people think than it is the other way around. They've been in the league two years I mean honestly that's a major reach. All those players were on both those teams already. The SEC will cycle down eventually and I get a feeling some of our fans are going to be sad about it....

Latest posts