Friday night game at UCLA

Zstatman

This has got to be one of the Top 5 worst nightmares for KF.

Hasn't he complained about playing west coast games at night with time zone changes?

Remember at Arizona? Remember at Arizona St?

Ugh

This has got to be one of the Top 5 worst nightmares for KF.

Hasn't he complained about playing west coast games at night with time zone changes?

Remember at Arizona? Remember at Arizona St?

Ugh
It's an overblown non-factor. It's 2 hours difference. What would we say if Rutgers whined about it coming here for a night game? We'd call them a bunch of porcelain snowflakes.

Don't make an issue out of something that isn't an issue.

The Arizona and Arizona State game each had different circumstances. Each of those teams had NFL QBs on them and ASU was delayed by rain. They were in September. It was hot and the dryness down there makes it really hard to adjust in a day. This is totally different than those games. We will be fine.

The last time we played in California we beat the ever living shit out of USC in a night game in a bowl game where everybody good actually played, at least until Slovis got his arm ripped off by a supreme badass named AJ Epenesa.

UCLA will be awful this year. At best, it is a 4-win team. They are a sexier version of Maryland. My prediction is that Iowa will win a sleepy game 21-10 in front of about 20,000 people.

Sorry but college games have no business playing on Fridays. Leave that night for the preps.
Correct. High school is Friday, college Saturday, and Sunday is NFL. The only allowable deviance to this should be a single Monday night NFL game. No Thursday NFL, no Saturday NFL, no multiple MNF games.

UCLA will be awful this year. At best, it is a 4-win team. They are a sexier version of Maryland. My prediction is that Iowa will win a sleepy game 21-10 in front of about 20,000 people.

It’s the awful teams that can cause the biggest upsets. One team is stoked for an upset and the other isn’t motivated until the fourth quarter. Yeah I gag at Alabama pulling this type of crap with come behind wins late in the fourth.

So I should scalp at game time vs the $116 ticket price I see on U of Iowa site

As much as I miss the days of every game being 11am central those days are gone. We’re in danger of drowning in the new era so forget the past and adapt.

My 35 yr old son, a big Hawk fan who lives in the Bay Area, is already planning to attend the UCLA game with friends. He's hoping to relive the glorious evening where he watched Iowa go up and down the field vs USC during Iowa's last SoCal bowl game.

My 35 yr old son, a big Hawk fan who lives in the Bay Area, is already planning to attend the UCLA game with friends. He's hoping to relive the glorious evening where he watched Iowa go up and down the field vs USC during Iowa's last SoCal bowl game.

I'm guessing Hawk fans will fill up the Rose Bowl for this Friday night game.