French to announce Thursday

Would be a great get for Iowa. Would love to see a kid like French come in and if the coaches allowed him to just play with his instincts at the LB position. I know it would never happen in Iowa's system but hey. Really good athlete.

Would be a great get for Iowa. Would love to see a kid like French come in and if the coaches allowed him to just play with his instincts at the LB position. I know it would never happen in Iowa's system but hey. Really good athlete.

he wants to play WR, and only WR, and ND said they'll let him do it. So that's where I see him going.

Barrent. We all bashed him for choosing not to jump on a rocking boat. Won't bash French for the same thing. Getting very, very ugly here in Hawk Town.

Ummmmmmmmm.....ND is recruiting him as an LB and Iowa at WR. Oregon wants him to be a TE.

If he has a position preference, then he will likely be picking his school accordingly.

Ummmmmmmmm.....ND is recruiting him as an LB and Iowa at WR. Oregon wants him to be a TE.

If he has a position preference, then he will likely be picking his school accordingly.

A quote posted in another thread about ND: “It just depends on how well he picks up the offense,â€￾ said Cherokee French of his son’s playing wide receiver for the Irish. “But he is expecting him to be at wide receiver at the start of the season.â€￾

Iowa/Oregon initially recruited him to play offense. ND has been recruiting him to play D. Its possible that ND realized he wanted to play O and changed their recruiting strategy. I still say he is going to Iowa. I am cautiously optimistic.

Latest posts