FREE VIDEO STREAM - Here you go.

I've watched a lot of out of market NFL games on various sites in the past weeks and for me the quality if VERY good compared to those. Full screen it's as good as a standard def tv. No delays or skips at all.

Yeah, I was surprised. Initially I had a lag but after about 2 minutes of letting it run it's smooth as silk with a great pic to boot.

Unfortunately on mine, the video runs for literally just 1-2 seconds at a time, and then spends the rest of the time loading. But I've watched streaming elsewhere before without much trouble. Just am not having any luck tonight.

that's a local (your computer) issue, I think; the stream is pretty smooth here

Unfortunately on mine, the video runs for literally just 1-2 seconds at a time, and then spends the rest of the time loading. But I've watched streaming elsewhere before without much trouble. Just am not having any luck tonight.

Can you guys having trouble usually able to watch streaming video? I have dsl that isn't the best but this broadcast is perfect.

I have no idea but Justin makes some comment about it being a Dance Party or Dance Revolution anytime somebody asks. Pretty annoying.

If available I will try and post free online streams to the rest of the Iowa hoops games. F'ing Big10 network offered up a free 30 day subscription and then voided it for no reason. If you offer it, you better honor it. Anything streaming can be pirated with ease.

If available I will try and post free online streams to the rest of the Iowa hoops games. F'ing Big10 network offered up a free 30 day subscription and then voided it for no reason. If you offer it, you better honor it. Anything streaming can be pirated with ease.

you are almost lovable tonight

Latest posts